Seibert Waived.. Parkey Promoted... LOL! | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Seibert Waived.. Parkey Promoted... LOL!

^^^Do you think this roster is bad?^^^

I think we have enough talent to win games. At least enough talent to be competitive every week and I did not see that Sunday.

^^^It starts at the top and the Haslams can't seem to put people in charge who know what they're doing and let them be.^^^

Hell at least Randy Lerner picked a guy and let him run the show unmolested. Granted it was the wrong guy(s), but he stuck to his guns when he said if he couldn't get it right after ten years the team would be for sale. And he sold it to the Haslams right on schedule.

That said I'm not ready to give these guys the boot yet. It's just one game. One non competitive, unmotivated, unwatchable game. Like the many we've seen around here too often.

These guys should have never been hired or rehired. Moneytard is a proven failure in the NFL, Berry was part of the worst front offices in NFL history and a proven clueless hack and Stefanski was a spineless, effeminate coffee fetcher who wasn't even qualified to be hired as an OC much less HC.

The sooner we cut them loose the better.

These guys should have never been hired or rehired. Moneytard is a proven failure in the NFL, Berry was part of the worst front offices in NFL history and a proven clueless hack and Stefanski was a spineless, effeminate coffee fetcher who wasn't even qualified to be hired as an OC much less HC.

I never wanted any of these idiots in the first place...

Mike McCarthy said after his interview here he felt like this FO already had someone else in mind that they were going to hire. They had experienced and better options with him or Bruce Arians.

Do you think losing to the ravens by 32 points is where the Browns are at right now?

New HC and staff during a global pandemic which shut down most of the limited time to prepare a new crew to play a possible SB contender. Sounds about right, the 32 beat down was deflatting but expected them to lose.

I think McCarthy, Arians or 3G would've done better. At least to the point of competitive, watchable football. I mean if I were the Haslam's after watching 3G coach this team I would have given him the job over FK. Every. Day. Of. The. Week!

Top Bottom