Shep | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Shep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's posting under multiple names? What're you talking about? Who stuck the porcupine up your butt? What're you mad about today?

You are the most ornery codger I've encountered since King of Kings. Nobody's on your fucking lawn. Settle down. Everybody here's pretty much a happy camper, far as I can tell.

Whats whack is some asshole inventing multiple names to post under. Its also pussified and shows a lack of character along with being "whack". Assholes like this make the board a very boring place and an embarrassment to Browns fans.

Hats off to the OP as usual an excellent post but its a case of pearls before swine...or in some cases swine fuckers.

Last edited:
Some pussy stooge probably went whining to the mods. I thought we were just having a bit of fun but ....... Some people just cant take it. The handslapping sure killed a fun thread though.

Not this pussy stooge, but thanks for curbing the name calling. You always manage to really elevate the proceedings.

Stop and ask yourself why you have almost no rep on this board....Now read your post and connect the dots. I've said before and I'll say it again, you are one dumb motherfucker.

Apologies the sensitive souls on here, I know such words can give you a "tummy ache". But damn someone has to say it...lol

No. Somebody absolutely does NOT have to say it. And you should go to a lower brow board. This place doesn't really suit you.

Dude, don't take the bait. This kind of exchange is well beneath this board. I'm not a mod... but if I were, his post and yours would've been done the second I saw them.

Absolutely zero value.

Ur a bitch browns fan... Old Ass crippled ignorant faggot queer. U never seen winning football. U don't know real qb ever. U don't know what one looks like bc Ur a browns fan.

I watch ever nfl game...every college game. Every one. All great winning teams....I hate watching browns. They r shitty in every aspect. You are a dumb motherfucker. Alzheimer's Ass dude. U think it's 80s still fag. 99-2014 browns are worst than Ohio state buckeyes. Urban Meyers coaching staff his whole coaching career are better than browns coaches ever been.

We are worst team in nfl....by far. We couldn't even hire a coach. We had to take pettine...We didnt want him. But nobody wants be here. We suck....Haslam shitty owner...dan Snyder shit

"Berry was a four-year starter, a three-time First Team All-Ivy League selection and a two-time All-America cornerback from Harvard, where DePodesta also played football."

Wait. DePodesta played D1 COLLEGE FOOTBALL??? I thought he didn't know anything about football at all? Narratives. They break.

Browns are now Coastal Elite. The Tea Party's least favorite team. Explain's KoK's "ugh!"

Sheps political garbage.

Good perspective, PGL. It's our hobby and entertainment. When people get too serious on a board and call people racists (happened to me years ago, hilarious if you knew me) or pro chick beating (is anybody really pro chick beating?) it all kind of goes off the rails.

And it's one of the few people you can go this side of a Trump rally and call someone a homo as some horrific insult.

KoK is the Grossi of our board. He may be a perfectly decent guy but I just don't get the point of him here. I don't know the "why." Just to make sure we don't enjoy the experience too much?

Josh needs to back away from social media.

I think a light-ish vape blend of Indica and Sativa would be a life changer for KoK. And stay on the damn meds already. I feel like I can pinpoint the moment he goes off.

I'm staying out of this one. My political views might be unleashed otherwise ;) and another posters fav term may actually be used in the correct context ;)

Not much to argue about in politics anymore. Prez with lowest approval rating in recorded history, health bill with a 12% approval among people who voted for him, roughly the same as Congress.

Ain't nobody happy this side of the Kremlin.

Not much to argue about in politics anymore. Prez with lowest approval rating in recorded history, health bill with a 12% approval among people who voted for him, roughly the same as Congress.

Ain't nobody happy this side of the Kremlin.

you really thought that would be okay?

I understand, these must be hard times... now keep that shit out of the football section.:yo:

Not really political, just practical: Josh Allen is apparently a Trump supporter, likes a lot of his Tweets. Unless we can put a team of white non-coastal men over 55 around him, could be an actual locker room problem.

Usually isn't but Trump is the extremest of extreme cases among minorities.

I certainly don't care what athletes think politically. I'm talking about a locker room that's 70% minority. Again, Trump is an extreme situation, not really about liberals and conservatives. Most unpopular president in history and an overt racist and all around lunatic. It's not at all like voting for a normal Republican (or Democrat). Supporting him at this point is kind of fringy.

I really don't think saying that is radical or Hollywood (!). Statistically it's basically "everybody."

Now Mattis, with a warning to the country on this way out. Guys... don't have to tell your grandkids you backed the crazy "nationalist" who spent almost 3 years making a huge mess of everything.

(Zero percent chance he makes it to another election.)

Now Mattis, with a warning to the country on this way out. Guys... don't have to tell your grandkids you backed the crazy "nationalist" who spent almost 3 years making a huge mess of everything.

(Zero percent chance he makes it to another election.)

Every defense secretary that resigned under Obama, Gates and Panetta and Hagel, all cited differences with Obama's positions in Iraq or Syria or Afghanistan. As usual, you lefties have no sense of history and believe everything that happens now under Trump is new.

Assuming none of the Browns defense follow/like/adore white supremacists on social media like Mason does, pretty sure they'll find some ways to get amped up for that rematch.

Assuming none of the Browns defense follow/like/adore white supremacists on social media like Mason does, pretty sure they'll find some ways to get amped up for that rematch.

Can you back that up that Mason is a white supremacist? Seems odd that he'd play for a black coach or that Tomlin would know nothing about that if it were true......

Can you back that up that Mason is a white supremacist? Seems odd that he'd play for a black coach or that Tomlin would know nothing about that if it were true......

I think Shep is referring to the fact that some on social media have pointed out that Mason follows some, erm, people with interesting views about the world.

It's been doing the rounds on social media. I won't get in to the specifics because a united thread against the noble cause of "Fuck the Steelers" shouldn't ever be derailed by a shitfest of political discussion, but I will say this isn't just a, "He supports Donald Trump!" type of thing.

Stray,
Do you ever have anything else to say than show me the proof?
Your in front of your computer tap on them keys a bit, you just
might find an answer or two.
Sheesh....

I don’t understand how Rudolph doesn’t even have
to sit atleast a game?

Of course he can’t, but he couldn’t resist the opportunity to inject some good old fashioned shep into the melee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom