Skatebaording question | Barking Hard

Skatebaording question

hogicid

Awards
I'm a skater who loves cruising around the city and exploring various urban terrains. I want a versatile skateboard that allows me to transition seamlessly between

street skating, commuting, and occasional tricks. What skateboard setup would you recommend for a versatile all-around experience? Should I opt for a specific

deck size or material for a good balance of stability and maneuverability? What about the wheel's hardness and diameter? Should I prioritize a smooth ride or the

ability to handle rough surfaces? And are there any specific trucks or bearings that would enhance my versatility and performance across different skating styles?

Lastly, are there any tips or advice you can offer for adapting my skills and techniques to different skating environments?

I'm a skater who loves cruising around the city and exploring various urban terrains. I want a versatile skateboard that allows me to transition seamlessly between

street skating, commuting, and occasional tricks. What skateboard setup would you recommend for a versatile all-around experience? Should I opt for a specific

deck size or material for a good balance of stability and maneuverability? What about the wheel's hardness and diameter? Should I prioritize a smooth ride or the

ability to handle rough surfaces? And are there any specific trucks or bearings that would enhance my versatility and performance across different skating styles and how to hang a skateboard?

Lastly, are there any tips or advice you can offer for adapting my skills and techniques to different skating environments?
appreciate all your suggestions. thanks

Top Bottom