Slow, soft, oft-injured, fat slob Jedrick Wills hates Cleveland and it's fans. | Barking Hard

Slow, soft, oft-injured, fat slob Jedrick Wills hates Cleveland and it's fans.

Awards
Jedrick Wills liked a bunch of tweets calling Cleveland fans classless, and Cleveland a horrible city to be stuck in.

Trade him to Detroit or Minnesota. Then he can be cold and have shit fans.

Let's face it, this starts with the QB. Dude hates Cleveland too. Gets out of here the second he can. Has not made it his home like our two team leaders in Garrett and Juice. No, he routinely trashes Browns fans, and talks as if he is above us.

Largest backers org in the world. Most passionate fan base who has been offered nothing but trash to watch for decades.

Fuck these pussies!

Jedrick Wills liked a bunch of tweets calling Cleveland fans classless, and Cleveland a horrible city to be stuck in.

Let's face it, this starts with the QB. Dude hates Cleveland too. Gets out of here the second he can. Has not made it his home like our two team leaders in Garrett and Juice. No, he routinely trashes Browns fans, and talks as if he is above us.

Largest backers org in the world. Most passionate fan base who has been offered nothing but trash to watch for decades.

Fuck these pussies!
Im good with that. Id have a field day with some of these guys. I dont care how good or bad. In my business, if guys come to work with a bad attitude and spread hate and discontent, i simply remove them from the equation and hopefully for them their company has somewhere else for them to go. I dont fuck around with guys like that. I run them off quickly. Another pet peeve are those 2 words "i cant". The first time someone like Marty would say that? Well guess what? He gone!

Fuck these pussies!
He probably reads this forum and hates you more than he hates Cleveland.

Yes, agreed. Soft people like other mediocre soft people. Like you. Hooray, Superbowl roster and we likely won't even make the payoffs. A for effort though! Not really, F for effort, therein lies the problem. But keep cheering on losing its what enabling losers do.
It ain't a "Super Bowl Roster" until you make it to a Super Bowl. I thought it was bullshit that the fans started booing after the first possession was 3 and out because Hooper dropped a pass.

I said it during the draft, Wills is a fat unathletic piece of shit. The kinda guy you take a 5th round flier on, not waste a 1st round fucking draft pick for. Not surprised he is a soft ass bitch, that's the kind of guys you get when you let a math nerd and his laptop run your NFL franchise.

It ain't a "Super Bowl Roster" until you make it to a Super Bowl. I thought it was bullshit that the fans started booing after the first possession was 3 and out because Hooper dropped a pass.
Those were not boo’s. They were saying hoooooooop. Funny how that rhymes with booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. If they were boo’s, it was well deserved. Pretty sad that the ones paying hi dollar for seats gets ostracized for booing shitty play. Perhaps you can call up LBJ’s and see if he can get them booted!

Those were not boo’s. They were saying hoooooooop. Funny how that rhymes with booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. If they were boo’s, it was well deserved. Pretty sad that the ones paying hi dollar for seats gets ostracized for booing shitty play. Perhaps you can call up LBJ’s and see if he can get them booted!
I was at the game. Lol. They booed after 3 and out. Not everyone, but enough that you said damn.

I didn’t boo, I did say WTF though.

Keenum is best on the bench, not sure what magic he had in Minnesota…

Head coaching is puzzling….12 men on field again?

Wills and an entire decade worth of players need to get off social media!
Look for me in front row of DogPound Saturday!(I’ll be wearing the FJB/LGB shirt or hat)

So how bad was Jedrick Wills this season? Awful. Looked worse than a day 1 rookie. Lots of talk in the Twitterverse about just how epically bad he was. Chalk it up to injury? From the moment he started trashing Cleveland he sucked. He quit on us. And he's made of glass. Trade him for a 1st rounder if possible.

Top Bottom