Source: The #Jaguars have traded S Ronnie Harrison to the #Browns. | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Source: The #Jaguars have traded S Ronnie Harrison to the #Browns.

Hire John Dorsey. Then after he has built your team and gets power crazy, replace him with somebody like AB.

16-Hilarious-Insane-Laugh-Gif.gif

Anyone see much Redwine or Harrison last night? Maybe Sandejo held on due to the short week, or given a mulligan. Of course, Seibert was sent packing on a short week.

Anyone see much Redwine or Harrison last night? Maybe Sandejo held on due to the short week, or given a mulligan. Of course, Seibert was sent packing on a short week.

he gave up the TD to the left against a TE hes number #33. i think only played one series. i bet he will play alot more next week once he gets more into the playbook.

So, Harrison is another AB steal to this point. PFF's #2 ranked safety making big hits, fumble recoveries, and interceptions.

We have him until January of 2022. Extend him now to pair with Delpit? I'd seriously consider it if he continues to look the part. Joseph is a one year deal, and we're still feeling our way through Redwine. Sandejo, woof.

Ronnie Harrison, a 6'3" 215 pound safety, BAMA
Grant Delpit, a 6'2" 213 pound safety, LSU

All I know is I LOVE the thought. That's AFCN worthy stuff.

One of them has to be a damn good cover guy but, yeah. Harrison has been a beast for us back there. In red zone with Delpit and Harrison we've got most options covered. Just scheme it up.

I'd wait until the end of the season to extend him, but if they decide to do it now it's all good too.

Top Bottom