Stefanski at Thanksgiving | Barking Hard

Stefanski at Thanksgiving

OconRecon

If you're juiceless, you're useless
Awards
Tried to resurrect the OG thread but heck, let's go fresh.

Pretty good start for our rook HC.
  • Clock management hasn't even been a thought
  • 2nd half adjustments have been legit
  • He was 2020'd with an abnormal off season and no preseason, as we all know
  • Such a steady hand during this time of viruses and social unrest.
  • Anyone watch the end of the Indy/GB game yesterday? A mess. Penalties everywhere for Indy, GB with 12 men on the field, etc. That's not happening with KS.
  • Baker has been up and down. I mean, Andy Reid is a good coach, but he has Pat. KS doesn't.
  • Depo got his man x 2. KS (I kinda wanted McDaniels by a hair) and AB (I kinda want the Minnesota guy).
  • Sidebar: Was Depo right about Stefanski, Berry, AND Wentz?
Anyway, BTT, Stefanski is looking a 10-win season square in the eyes if he wins the games he's supposed to win. That's something else. If he wins 10, he ought to be on the watch-list for coach of the year, all circumstances considered.

Last edited:
Tried to resurrect the OG thread but heck, let's go fresh.

Pretty good start for our rook HC.
  • Clock management hasn't even been a thought
  • 2nd half adjustments have been legit
  • He was 2020'd with an abnormal off season and no preseason, as we all know
  • Such a steady hand during this time of viruses and social unrest.
  • Anyone watch the end of the Indy/GB game yesterday? A mess. Penalties everywhere for Indy, GB with 12 men on the field, etc. That's not happening with KS.
  • Baker has been up and down. I mean, Andy Reid is a good coach, but he has Pat. KS doesn't.
  • Depo got his man x 2. KS (I kinda wanted McDaniels by a hair) and AB (I kinda want the Minnesota guy).
  • Sidebar: Was Depo right about Stefanski, Berry, AND Wentz?
Anyway, BTT, Stefanski is looking a 10-win season square in the eyes if he wins the games he's supposed to win. That's something else. If he wins 10, he ought to be on the watch-list for coach of the year, all circumstances considered.

You hit the nail on the head bud. I’m already thinking playoffs this year. But imagine how much better we will be next season with some consistency too!

To answer your questions..

1: Yes, DePud was possibly right about Stefanski.

2: DePud was dead wrong about Berry. Dude is an idiot out of his depth. SaShit Clown 2.0. Need to fix this one.

3: He was incorrect about Wentz. Philly's issues go well above and beyond just the QB.

Just to add...

4: He was also dead wrong aboit Pat Mahommes, which is a grave sin. Peep the archives, I was calling Mahommes the lovechild of Big Ben, Aaron Rodgers and shades of Peyton DNA in there. I was not wrong. DePudpuller howevee was dead wrong in his evaluation so before we start ballwashing the clueless bean counter for getting one thing right, let's not forget he passed on a future HOF Quarterback for DeShone fucking Kizer and a Safety who can't cover for shit with a high SPARQ score.

the real question ... is KS the best coach the browns have had since 99? i think he might be.

the team is prepared
the team plays smart
the team adjusts
the team is tough
the team doesn't beat themselves

lets see how they play the Steelers and Ravens the second time around. i am guessing the staff will have a different game plan next time they are smart and will make the changes they need to.

the real question ... is KS the best coach the browns have had since 99? i think he might be.

the team is prepared
the team plays smart
the team adjusts
the team is tough
the team doesn't beat themselves

lets see how they play the Steelers and Ravens the second time around. i am guessing the staff will have a different game plan next time they are smart and will make the changes they need to.
Two biggest regular season games in a long time.

Eng36HBW8AIzmuv

I'll be surprised if he's still the starter next season. Or . . . is their O-line really that bad?
Wentz was getting sacked the way Charlie Frye used to.
It's a bit of both in PHI. Their Online has been a mess, but Wentz also has always held the ball too long and tries to make every play a home run. PHI is stuck with Wentz. His contact would put them in huge cap hole to walk away from him. They are also not going to pay that money without trotting him out there

The just signed him to a huge contract. He's an eagle for better or for worse. Or at least until the contract is filled out enough for them to tolerate letting him go. Also a WR, an OLineman and a legit RB should get him back to good.

The just signed him to a huge contract. He's an eagle for better or for worse. Or at least until the contract is filled out enough for them to tolerate letting him go. Also a WR, an OLineman and a legit RB should get him back to good.
Sanders when healthy and getting carries has been pretty legit. OL would help Wentz, but he looked like a hot mess last year when he had his WR and his healthy line.

Top Bottom