Stefanski at Thanksgiving | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Stefanski at Thanksgiving

Yeah... Wentz looks like a fraud...
I didn't buy him his rookie year or even when people thought he was MVP candidate before getting injured. There were big holes in his game that you could see coming back to bite him as teams got more film.

Buckeye, not sure Files was their answer long term either. They have tried Foles for long term before, as have KC, STL, JAX, and now the Bears. Foles is like the poster child of a good back up QB. He can win you some games if your starter goes down, but as soon as you ask him to be your full time the wheels come off quickly

I didn't buy him his rookie year or even when people thought he was MVP candidate before getting injured. There were big holes in his game that you could see coming back to bite him as teams got more film.

Buckeye, not sure Files was their answer long term either. They have tried Foles for long term before, as have KC, STL, and now the Bears. Foles is like the poster child of a good back up QB. He can win you some games if your starter goes down, but as soon as you ask him to be your full time the wheels come off quickly

I wouldnt say longterm as far as Foles goes but its like.. ok.. You want a new job.. But you don't quit your old one until you find a new one... You gotta have a backup plan... I won't be surprised if they start taking a harder look at Jalen Hurts...

I wouldnt say longterm as far as Foles goes but its like.. ok.. You want a new job.. But you don't quit your old one until you find a new one... You gotta have a backup plan... I won't be surprised if they start taking a harder look at Jalen Hurts..
They didn’t take him in the second round for no reason. Wentz doesn’t seem to be held accountable though.

I wouldnt say longterm as far as Foles goes but its like.. ok.. You want a new job.. But you don't quit your old one until you find a new one... You gotta have a backup plan... I won't be surprised if they start taking a harder look at Jalen Hurts...
In the case of PHI they had to make that decision for long term with Wentz. With the lore of Foles they couldn't keep him. Not to mention Foles left for an 88M contract. PHI certainly could not pay that for a back up. I am with you on the back up plan. I very much believe the Hurts pick was their back up plan after seeing Wentz last season. They showed they have their doubts.

I will not be surprised if they find a way to get Hurts some playing time. But that may depend on if they can keep pace to win the NFC LEAST. The money their paying Wentz gives him a much longer leash than he probably deserves. But no owner wants to be paying a guy that much to not play. So he will keep getting trotted out there, and every opportunity to keep his job next year. Even by 2022 he would be a 24.5M dead cap hit to walk away from. So I will be surprised to see more than flirtation with Hurts in some packages baring any injury or out of contention shutting down Wentz for his best interests for 2021 type of reasoning to the public (reality they want to look and gives a cover for Wentz on why they are really sitting him)

In the case of PHI they had to make that decision for long term with Wentz. With the lore of Foles they couldn't keep him. Not to mention Foles left for an 88M contract. PHI certainly could not pay that for a back up. I am with you on the back up plan. I very much believe the Hurts pick was their back up plan after seeing Wentz last season. They showed they have their doubts.

I will not be surprised if they find a way to get Hurts some playing time. But that may depend on if they can keep pace to win the NFC LEAST. The money their paying Wentz gives him a much longer leash than he probably deserves. But no owner wants to be paying a guy that much to not play. So he will keep getting trotted out there, and every opportunity to keep his job next year. Even by 2022 he would be a 24.5M dead cap hit to walk away from. So I will be surprised to see more than flirtation with Hurts in some packages baring any injury or out of contention shutting down Wentz for his best interests for 2021 type of reasoning to the public (reality they want to look and gives a cover for Wentz on why they are really sitting him)

The sad part is Doug Pederson might lose his tenure there... I actually think hes a pretty good coach...

the real question ... is KS the best coach the browns have had since 99? i think he might be.

the team is prepared
the team plays smart
the team adjusts
the team is tough
the team doesn't beat themselves

lets see how they play the Steelers and Ravens the second time around. i am guessing the staff will have a different game plan next time they are smart and will make the changes they need to.
That is yet to be determined. He could be a 1 hit wonder for all we know. Until he beats our division rivals and wins the division a couple times, he hasn’t done shit

That is yet to be determined. He could be a 1 hit wonder for all we know. Until he beats our division rivals and wins the division a couple times, he hasn’t done shit
JCL this is probably a bit extreme. I could certainly agree that this could be a 1 hit wonder. That is considering they have yet to beat PIT/BAL. As well as 6 of the 7 wins being against losing teams, who will all likely finish the season with losing records.

But winning 7 games at this point, with a new staff, the rules on camp/practices, and COVID impacts would not seems like something to completely dismiss and classify as not having done shit.

If your intention here is that it's to early to crown KS as a good to great long term HC that's understandable. I would certainly agree that 7 games or even 1 year is premature. Those things will simply have to play out over time. But this sure seems like the most promising start for any Browns staff/FO since the return

Good call Ocon!

Parkey has been a blessing in the kicking game and made Seibert a forgotten man around here.

drunk baby fail GIF

So I heard DePud's biggest mancrush ever got fired up in Detroit. Makes me wonder if the laptop sez replace Woods with Patricia this offseason.

Top Bottom