Stefanski at Thanksgiving | Page 3 | Barking Hard

Stefanski at Thanksgiving

Thought KS had another good game, only a few question. Also liked how calm he was about getting raped of a timeout for a total blown challenge. He just looked, shook his head, and moved on to the next down.

Side note:
Someone had to call the refs up and tell them you have to give them back the timeout morons. That was some of the biggest assholery I’ve ever witnessed . Comical.

Considering the injuries, our defense is playing at a pretty high level right now. Yes it can be better, but as much complaining as I’ve done about Woods, he’s better than Patricia.

Thought KS had another good game, only a few question. Also liked how calm he was about getting raped of a timeout for a total blown challenge. He just looked, shook his head, and moved on to the next down.

Side note:
Someone had to call the refs up and tell them you have to give them back the timeout morons. That was some of the biggest assholery I’ve ever witnessed . Comical.
This guy was not happy about the officiating. Unfortunately you may have to sift through it to hear it

Our secondary yesterday was without, Delpit, Ward and Greedy. All are starters. Harrison left after one play which left us with Sendejo and Joseph as the starting safeties and never played a down before Jovante Moffat as the rotational S. Moffat only played ST's so the coaches are not going to let him play unless we take another injury.

Ward and MG are the two best players we have on defense and were not available. Takitaki was out after he had his best game and looked to be elevating his game until covid hit.

So yeah this defense is not playing as well as we'd like and there ain't nothing that will fix that right now. We have to play on with the guys we have. Our depth.

The refs were on the take I swear. What was the spread again? Browns -6 or 7? The the fuckery begins in the fourth quarter with the spot of the ball that was all fucked up. The BS helmet to helmet call on a game ending sack that bailed out the jags and gave them new life. It's exactly what refs ought not to do. Effect the outcome of games.

Side note:

I was ok with KS until he decided to get cute and NOT take the points and go up by 2 scores... Thats uncalled for...

The refs were on the take I swear. What was the spread again? Browns -6 or 7? The the fuckery begins in the fourth quarter with the spot of the ball that was all fucked up. The BS helmet to helmet call on a game ending sack that bailed out the jags and gave them new life. It's exactly what refs ought not to do. Effect the outcome of games.

I don't care if head ref Jerome Boger is black or not... He deserves to be fired after that obvious display of pandering to the Jags who are going nowhere this season...

-7 1/2 was the spread, up by 8, without the refs assholery Cleveland and I would have covered.

Chubb killed me last week but I’ll take a L over a smart, non selfish team football move.

I don't care if head ref Jerome Boger is black or not... He deserves to be fired after that obvious display of pandering to the Jags who are going nowhere this season...
And that is why he won’t be fired.
The whole crew yesterday was inadequate. Vernon was constantly held without seeing a flag. And a couple of flagrant flase starts/offsides were not picked. The roughing the passer call was comical if it wasn't about to cost us the game.
I rewatched the game. It was painfully obvious that the refereeing sucked. Yet those clowns will all be at it again next Sunday somewhere

Just around the 12:15 mark of the first quarter the announcer for the game says if Stefanski gets a win today he is definitely in the running for coach of the year.

We just mauled the titans after some here and others in the MSM were fearful that we would be the team to get mauled.

Stefanski is a solid front runner for HC of he year. I don't know of a HC that has done a better job.

Btw Baker lit it up today!!!

Top Bottom