Stenfanski: Positive for Covid.. Preifer stand in Coach... | Page 4 | Barking Hard

Stenfanski: Positive for Covid.. Preifer stand in Coach...

Wow! What rapid recoveries we are seeing with no hospitalizations. Imagine that. Perfectly healthy people contracting the virus in the NFL and living to play another day in 100% of the cases. Thanks for clearing up the science for us Dr Goodell ;)

Wow! What rapid recoveries we are seeing with no hospitalizations. Imagine that. Perfectly healthy people contracting the virus in the NFL and living to play another day in 100% of the cases. Thanks for clearing up the science for us Dr Goodell ;)

For Myles Garrett it wasn't a piece of cake after all. In my opinion he's still suffering from that.

So are you in direct contact with Dr Fauci now? ;) Either that or other teams are figuring out how to block him. We shall see next year now I guess
Sorry, I agree with The Italian. Garrett has lost muscle and gets winded easily right now. Earlier in his return he was hacking and coughing every play. He is noticeably thinner and was being used more on passing downs only yesterday.

Cost JAX RB Ryquell Armstead hospitalization and his 2020 season. So not 100% of cases.....

So are you in direct contact with Dr Fauci now? ;) Either that or other teams are figuring out how to block him. We shall see next year now I guess

I have no direct experience with the virus and I've seen most of the players come back like nothing happened to them. The image of Garrett on the sideline told me another story. He was visibly worn out after being on the field for just a handful of plays. It might be he has other issues we don't know. But he certainly did not look like the pre-Covid Garrett.

Top Bottom