Stenfanski: Positive for Covid.. Preifer stand in Coach... | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Stenfanski: Positive for Covid.. Preifer stand in Coach...

So....... I presume you think masks work, and washing your hands 50 times a day works. So I ask you, with increased mask use, why the fuck are cases on the rise? You seem to know more than those of us who don’t buy in to Fauci’s recommendations.
Masks are proven to reduce the spread of airborne viruses. This isn't new since covid. Masks do not prevent the contraction of virus. Washing hands regularly helps reduce the spread of viruses and can reduce ones chances of possibilty contracting it. It does not prevent it.

Saying increased mask use must be a joke. People have continued to go without using them unless they are prevented goods/service

Welp... Everywhere I go I see people wearing masks... Every time I put on the news people are getting sick... I believe most of those numbers are inflated by using flu and cold cases , and deeming them as Covid by the establishment , so to speak... I won't get into it more here.... I know a couple in their 70's who stayed at home.... only went out for necessities.. Had no people in their home and lo and behold... They got Covid!.. So all of this social distancing and the whole protocol is BUNK to me..... I don't give a fuck what anyone says...

Welp... Everywhere I go I see people wearing masks... Every time I put on the news people are getting sick... I believe most of those numbers are inflated by using flu and cold cases , and deeming them as Covid by the establishment , so to speak... I won't get into it more here.... I know a couple in their 70's who stayed at home.... only went out for necessities.. Had no people in their home and lo and behold... They got Covid!.. So all of this social distancing and the whole protocol is BUNK to me..... I don't give a fuck what anyone says...
Thats like saying stopping for red lights doesnt prevent accidents, because everywhere I see people stop for red lights, but still accidents happen.
Yeah if people go out for necessities, they can still get a virus, what part about it dont you understand? If they touch a contaminated thing, then they can get the virus.

Thats like saying stopping for red lights doesnt prevent accidents, because everywhere I see people stop for red lights, but still accidents happen.
Yeah if people go out for necessities, they can still get a virus, what part about it dont you understand? If they touch a contaminated thing, then they can get the virus.

Duh!... you just verified my post... Thank you...

Last edited:
Fauci is selling, I’m not buying. I will rely on myself to keep me safe. There were somewhere in the neighborhood of 2,000,000 deaths nationwide last year with the covid fatalities factored in. Before covid there were on average somewhere in the neighborhood of 2,000,000 deaths nationwide.

I lost all faith in the lies being force fed to us when a coworkers teenaged daughter was struck and killed by a car and health officials chalked it up to covid.

forcing people to wear masks to keep them safe has a different meaning. That meaning being you are being controlled. This is America! It’s time some of you grew a set and “don’t let yourself be deceived”

Getting back to the topic at hand, what does everyone think of Alex Van Pelt as a playcaller? How much authority will Baker Mayfield have in changing a play call and / or just calling plays himself at the line of scrimmage. I would recommend no-huddle early and often, not necessarily to snap the ball quickly every time, but to limits the Steelers ability to substitute.

Baltimore played with RG3 and that short kid from PSU. Might as well played with no QB. Mind you that was against Pitt and it was close. Browns can beat them, let’s go. No more excuses or complaining.

So, if the daily tests from the 6th came back all negative as was reported, who might make it back to active for the game Sunday night. Really worried about Bitonio's absence.

Getting back to the topic at hand, what does everyone think of Alex Van Pelt as a playcaller? How much authority will Baker Mayfield have in changing a play call and / or just calling plays himself at the line of scrimmage. I would recommend no-huddle early and often, not necessarily to snap the ball quickly every time, but to limits the Steelers ability to substitute.
Coach Stefanski has full confidence in AVP. That’s good enough for me. Same thing with Preifer. Browns are gonna win this game!

AVP might dial up some new wrinkles that PIT isn't expecting. The offense might look very different. He might even give Baker some more freedom to make some decisions. We don't know yet if that would be bad or good.

Given that we have really nothing to lose in this game, it might be interesting to judge Baker's acquired ability to take decisions. Although Pittsburgh defense is not the ideal opponent for improvisations...

AVP might dial up some new wrinkles that PIT isn't expecting. The offense might look very different. He might even give Baker some more freedom to make some decisions. We don't know yet if that would be bad or good.
Great point and that’s what I miss about the “old NFL” where qb’s were the OC. The game has become so digitalized, that the human element and measure of a mans heart and determination is only a PFF number. Anyone remember Jim Plunkett? Could you imagine if Bradshaw, Stabler, Roger, Manning, Elway and some of the other greats of yesteryear couldn’t call there own shots?

I love the idea of Baker stepping up to the line and calling plays based on how the defense is lined up. That would mean he is reading the defense and more likely to make the right decisions based on what his eyes and situation is telling him rather than what analytics are saying it should be. That’s what a lot of qbs miss out on these days. I say go for it Baker. I’m in.

I got that same feeling... I would love to see RPO a little more where we can get Chubb and Hunt on the outside with momentum...

I would stick with what has worked . . . heavy doses of Nick Chubb and roll-outs to keep Baker Mayfield away from the pass rush. I would use crossing routes to get a WR isolated on a linebacker.

I'm sure we'll stick with what has brought us to the playoffs and that will be heavy doses of Chubb, as you correctly say. But to open up the run we need to show we can move the ball in the air. Remember what happened with the Jets: no passing game = they were all there waiting for the hand-off to Chubb.

Top Bottom