Browns Game Thread - Stoolers vs. Browns - Game 3 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Stoolers vs. Browns - Game 3

The Steelers are a dumpster fire on offense.
Their qb hears footsteps after 0.2 seconds and Trent Richardson Najee Harris doesnt scare me at all as a runner.

If we cana score 2 TDs, this game should be in the pocket.

All I can say is thank God it's a short week. I don't have that much hair left to pull out from that debacle. Not saying it's gonna happen but D can calm a lot of nerves with a shutout. They owe it to the fans.

Does winning cure all? Yes. Yes it does. Game day!

I'm nervous as shit, as 1-2 vs those three teams is NOT something I want to "live" with.
BUT, 2-1 with wins vs Baker and the Steelers IS something I can live with.

I think this is going to be a tough game for our defense. They are not going to drop back and sit in the pocket. I want to see a very physical defense tonight against these bastards. Oh yeah. . . and no wide-open receivers running free for long TDs.

2v78vsj33gp91.jpg

last year the Stoolers were bad against the run.
They are this year too.

CLE has the top rushing attack in the league ranking at #1 averaging 200 a game. The Steelers defense ranks 22 against the run. The Browns weak spot on defense is their secondary. I don’t think PIT will be able to expose this, Trubisky ranks 32nd in yards per attempt

But, we'll see. I also doubted the Jets could score 14 points in 68 seconds (or whatever it was).

Top Bottom