Browns Game Thread - Stoolers vs. Browns - Game 3 | Page 8 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Stoolers vs. Browns - Game 3

It was a joke. I was referring to BDU's post. 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ And please refer to my previous posts. I wanted to take a swing every year we had a top 10 pick on a franchise QB, until we had one. (as has been explained repeatedly, including during those years) Allen is who I loved the most in recent years, but you all told me he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. I also liked Lamar Jackson better than Gayfield, but I was told he should be drafted in the 5th round as a WR. Mahomes I would have been thrilled with. All I wanted was to take a swing. They drafted a freak athlete at DL instead who runs out of steam after 1 quarter.
Allen would most probably not have improved like he has in Buffalo had we drafted him.
With the turnover shitshow at HC and OC here, he would still be as inaccurate as he was his rookie year.

I am sorry sir, your opinion is invalid because you liked some other prospect over Garrett that year. 🤦‍♂️

That “some other prospect” for Martin was Pat Mahomes. Bit different.

But, again, it is what it is. I love having one of the best pass rushers modern football has seen. It’s fine to not like him. It’s just a super lonely minority.

It's not a bit different at all. I also liked Mahomes. And to be repetitive I would have been thrilled with us shooting our shot on any franchise QB. Garrett is who he had always been. It's called recognizing a prospects flaws. But we get it, sacks against inferior opponents are all that matters.

This team has such poor ability to draft a stud QB the owner has now went out and bought Watson etc.

one more time
What do all these players have in common ?
McNabb,Brady,Brees,Roethlisberger,Romo, Rodgers, Tannehill, Cousins, Dalton,Wilson,Carr.
Patrick Mahomes,Deshaun Watson,Josh Allen,Lamar Jackson,
Browns PASSED ON ALL OF THEM.

Yeah, but every single team can make a list of studs they passed on.
AB is drafting well luckily, so it helps mitigate the lack of first rounders it took to acquire QB1.

For many years pit didn't have a QB before Pig Ben. They went through, Cliff Stoudt, Mark Malone, David Woodley, Bubby Brister and more. But who's counting? ;)

Every team goes through it at some point. It's not specific to any single team.

Awesome!!

Tired of people telling me it’s not fair it’s only on Prime. I haven’t watched a Thursday night game for a long time when it was NFL network only due to not having cable.
Just about the only reason I still have cable is for live sporting events cause that's about what I watch save for a couple of sitcoms and axstv when they have an actual live rock band.

Or the Eagles with a hurt wentz and nick foles winning the Super Bowl.
We don't even have that type of odd story.
Trent Dilfer,Joe Namath,Jeff Hostetler,Mark Rypien,Doug Williams a few more if you like. because we're unlucky or inept both really.
We are still in the Browns, Lions, Jaguars, and Texans club. let alone win the Big one. Jaguars, and Texans I got shoes and Suits older than those teams nice ones too. :cool:
For many years pit didn't have a QB before Pig Ben. They went through, Cliff Stoudt, Mark Malone, David Woodley, Bubby Brister and more. But who's counting? ;)

Every team goes through it at some point. It's not specific to any single team.
But HOF QB bookends in my lifetime. you could've picked better Jay :LOL: we are still looking for the next Otto.

Top Bottom