Stray Dawg | Barking Hard

Stray Dawg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stray Dawg

Journeyman; Local '56
Awards
Anymore black qbs you want to throw in the mix? You just showed your hand.

Any mildly competant talent evaluator can tell you that rg3, Bridgewater & Geno are all completely contrasting prospects.

You either suck at evaluating qbs or are of the opinion that most black qbs are the same. I'd like to hope it's the former.

Let me guess.......you're going to call me a racist because I named several qb's (who happen to be black) who haven't gotten it done and play very similar styles. Your a idiot. So I'll tell you the same thing I told another liberal who called me a racist because I dared to call out "Black Lives Matters" tactics........are ya ready? Listen very closely now.......Fuck you and the kangaroo your riding in on.....mate (insert middle finger)

Let's also include the fact he's spent literally weeks now saying some of the most disgustingly racist things I've seen. At that point, the whole "standing up for myself" bullshit goes right out the fucking window. Only time that loser should stand up for himself is if it comes moments before kicking the fucking chair from under his feet.

It's funny how quickly one is called a racist nowadays. All you have to do is disagree with someone or say something negative about someone who happens to be of color and now you're a racist. This is who liberals are........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom