THE 2021 NFL SEASON IS OFFICIALLY OVER FOR THE CLEVELAND BROWNS.thoughts? | Barking Hard

THE 2021 NFL SEASON IS OFFICIALLY OVER FOR THE CLEVELAND BROWNS.thoughts?

The Haymaker

Awards
so thats it browns fans Its all over. a disappointing year much like 2019.to add insult to injury PITT just won and might make the PO's.yuk.
now we start to look forward to the 2022 NFL draft. we are due to lose some key players to FA who will need to be replaced tretter and juice among them.
I predicted (and hoped for) a 9-8 season but we failed by 1 win to finish 8-9. so do we root for AFCN teams or anyone playing them? Im guessing the latter.
I guess activity here will decrease dramatically but lookout for the mock draft threads which should start soon.we need a QB.somewhere,somehow.someway.
I'd just like to thank all of you for a fun yet heartbreaking season here at BH as we look forward to next season.some barked hard while others? hardly barked.
wishing you all the very best for '22 😍

so thats it browns fans Its all over. a disappointing year much like 2019.to add insult to injury PITT just won and might make the PO's.yuk.
now we start to look forward to the 2022 NFL draft. we are due to lose some key players to FA who will need to be replaced tretter and juice among them.
I predicted (and hoped for) a 9-8 season but we failed by 1 win to finish 8-9. so do we root for AFCN teams or anyone playing them? Im guessing the latter.
I guess activity here will decrease dramatically but lookout for the mock draft threads which should start soon.we need a QB.somewhere,somehow.someway.
I'd just like to thank all of you for a fun yet heartbreaking season here at BH as we look forward to next season.some barked hard while others? hardly barked.
wishing you all the very best for '22 😍
Due to the money rolled over from last year, the Cleveland Browns will be working with an adjusted cap number of $211,909,691.
Factoring in the release of Adrian Clayborn, the Cleveland Browns should have $24,363,031 under the cap currently.

1) They shouldn't lose anyone to Free Agency, should they? If they let Clowney get away, they are idiots.

2) It is a 99% chance that the Steelers are in the playoffs, and they certainly earned it.

3) As far as rooting for a team in the AFC playoffs, as I have said, and pissed Browns fans off before, I have a lot of friends and colleagues who live and work in the Pittsburgh area and who have been Steeler fans for decades. The two teams have a lot of common heritage and history, and for me, I hate the Steelers twice a year, but I was all in today,

Other than a movie produced by Walt Disney, the Steelers are not likely to make it to the show, nonetheless, I am pulling for them. Sorry dudes, but like it or not, watching Ben and for that matter the Steelers has been a part of history. When you're old like me and talking to young people, it's nice to be able to share things about the world, not not just some myopic Clevenad/Browns childish bullshit.

While you fucktards were sitting in your corner chanting "The Browns are the Best....Everyone else sucks.............my Dad took me to meet and get photos and autographs from guys like Brown, Groza, Clark, Hick, Gain, Fiss, Renfro, he also took me to the opposition's "tunnel" where there was no crowds to get in line to meet great players like Night Train Lane, Dick Hoak, Big Daddy Lipscomb, Ernie Stautner, John Henry Johnson, Larry WIlson, (Willie Davis, and Henry Jordan both w GB after the "brilliant Browns head coach" released them.), and quite a few more.

Again, I get loving the Browns, but to have no interest all the great things being an NFL fan? That to me, is REALLY fucked up.

The Steelers are god awful. Sorry but part of being a Browns fan is hating the Steelers. I love hating the Steelers. And that's year round. If they squeek into the playoffs it will be one of the worst playoff teams of all time. I didn't have a rooting interest in today's game, I hate them both. If the Steelers do get in, I am hoping they get absolutely embarrassed in round 1.

I'll be rooting for Buffalo the rest of the way.

I have no idea why we are talking about the Steelers again in a thread that's supposed to be about the Browns.

I have no idea why we are talking about the Steelers again in a thread that's supposed to be about the Browns.
because your best buddy is not here for good conversations.hes just here to agitate and troll while promoting his team
post started well and I was going to like it. then yawn steelers rah rah rah who cares?
and they certainly earned it.
worst steelers team since kordell stuart was QB.hands down. I really am looking forward to next year with haskins flying the plane.
the guy throws an INT for every TD as a rule. and his wife slaps him around in public.Its going to be epic fail for PITT and ghoulie.
teams will let some players walk. mack wilson will prolly be one of those.
wanna make some cigar money? bet on the steelers having a losing season in '22.easy money.

Yep, typical Ghoolie shitpost, sucking off the Steelers and Pig Ben in between making up bullshit fairytales about hanging out with Browns players in the locker room. Some things never change, although he is slipping. I prefer the bullshit stories about Modell driving down to the trailer park to bang his wife he used to wax on with. Those were at least entertaining. Anyways...

The Browns season, yes. A clusterfuck to say the least. About what I expected from The Laptop and his two coffee fetchers. This team is going nowhere with these clowns in charge. Let's just hope that somehow Sashi 2.0 gets everyone signed before blowing another draft on low skill SPARQY boys.

My only thought is, "It happens".

It was a brutal season, and part of what made it so difficult was the Browns had seven losses which were just a couple of points in it. All of these games, the Browns could have easily won. Just finding those few plays here and there. This team had so many self-inflicted wounds to overcome yet was still right there every week.

And part of that was the injuries. It was just a weird season to be dealing with so many injuries and issues. Far beyond what you account for in a usual season.

This won't be a popular sentiment, but I'm actually impressed the team managed to achieve the results it did given the circumstances. We could have utterly fallen apart but instead hovered around the .500 mark and didn't fall out of playoff contention until late in the year. Perhaps after so many years of anywhere from ZERO to FIVE wins, it's just refreshing for this to be our new disappointment.

I really feel a reasonably healthy Browns team makes the playoffs - and we might have done even without the two impacted weeks with COVID outbreaks against LV and GB.

So I'm willing to chalk this up as an aberration. In the scheme of things, it's just hard to do much more than we did.

But on the bright side we've added some new players like Delpit, Newsome and JOK who look like budding stars. We made some savvy moves with guys like Malik McDowell, Anthony Walker and Jadeveon Clowney. We're not in a position where we're blowing anything up. We just need to get our guys back healthy and, hopefully, work a little bit of cap magic.

Admittedly, I wasn't a big fan of Andrew Berry at the time of hiring. But he's had some excellent drafts and made some really good decisions. It hasn't all been perfect, to be sure, but he's added some fantastic players and impressed me each year. Suffice to say, I think the future remains bright and we've got a strong foundation to build on.

So I am optimistic for next year. Just to get guys back healthy, added some of the new talent we need and reload to pick up where we left off.

You are a true cunt.
and you're a true cock! we had better never get together someone will get pregnant
saying "best buddy" got you all angry and upset? and Im on meth? LMFAO
I personally find ghoolies posts intelligent

Tracy Morgan Bullshit GIF by Team Coco

Last edited:

It was a brutal season, and part of what made it so difficult was the Browns had seven losses which were just a couple of points in it. All of these games, the Browns could have easily won. Just finding those few plays here and there. This team had so many self-inflicted wounds to overcome yet was still right there every week.

And part of that was the injuries. It was just a weird season to be dealing with so many injuries and issues. Far beyond what you account for in a usual season.

This won't be a popular sentiment, but I'm actually impressed the team managed to achieve the results it did given the circumstances. We could have utterly fallen apart but instead hovered around the .500 mark and didn't fall out of playoff contention until late in the year. Perhaps after so many years of anywhere from ZERO to FIVE wins, it's just refreshing for this to be our new disappointment.

I really feel a reasonably healthy Browns team makes the playoffs - and we might have done even without the two impacted weeks with COVID outbreaks against LV and GB.

So I'm willing to chalk this up as an aberration. In the scheme of things, it's just hard to do much more than we did.

But on the bright side we've added some new players like Delpit, Newsome and JOK who look like budding stars. We made some savvy moves with guys like Malik McDowell, Anthony Walker and Jadeveon Clowney. We're not in a position where we're blowing anything up. We just need to get our guys back healthy and, hopefully, work a little bit of cap magic.

Admittedly, I wasn't a big fan of Andrew Berry at the time of hiring. But he's had some excellent drafts and made some really good decisions. It hasn't all been perfect, to be sure, but he's added some fantastic players and impressed me each year. Suffice to say, I think the future remains bright and we've got a strong foundation to build on.

So I am optimistic for next year. Just to get guys back healthy, added some of the new talent we need and reload to pick up where we left off.
Love your optimism. The lack of depth was exposed when the roro and injuries started piling up. Hopefully the laptop can fix that next year. Im disappointed that we didnt see Higgins hardly at all and no explanation why. Did he really go from being a favorite target to a scrub in 1 off season? I was also disappointed with the lack of enthusiasm on the offensive side.

When i look at this offense on paper, it screams playoffs. Just goes to show that just because it looks good on paper, doesnt mean these guys can play together. Chemistry. And that starts with the qb. When i see the piss poor play calling and piss poor execution, its hard for me to share that optimism.

The positive for me was is the defense. They kept these close games very winnable if the offense would have done their part.......

Love your optimism. The lack of depth was exposed when the roro and injuries started piling up. Hopefully the laptop can fix that next year. Im disappointed that we didnt see Higgins hardly at all and no explanation why. Did he really go from being a favorite target to a scrub in 1 off season? I was also disappointed with the lack of enthusiasm on the offensive side.

When i look at this offense on paper, it screams playoffs. Just goes to show that just because it looks good on paper, doesnt mean these guys can play together. Chemistry. And that starts with the qb. When i see the piss poor play calling and piss poor execution, its hard for me to share that optimism.

The positive for me was is the defense. They kept these close games very winnable if the offense would have done their part.......

I agree the offense screams playoffs. And I think we were destined for the AFC North crown. I just think the injuries were insurmountable.

It feels like, at times, we try not to make excuses for our team. We've been there and done that. But this is one of those years where the situation is impossible to ignore.

We missed our starting tackles more often than not, Hunt and Chubb were both dealing with injuries which cost them a bunch of games, Landry was hurt at the start of the year, Odell went AWOL, Schwartz missed like a month with a concussion, DPJ missed time with, if I remember correctly, a groin injury which tends to linger.

And Baker, of course, was the big issue. But that's such an extensive litany of injuries he was dealing with. A torn labrum, a fracture, dislocated shoulders, knee contusion, bruised bone in his heel, and COVID. Even Mayfield at his worst, when he didn't play well, was significantly better than what we saw this year. It isn't a coincidence he fell off a cliff at the exact same time he got injured.

Here is where I take solace - The Browns had one of the most impressive offenses in the league in the first few games. The big injury occurred against Arizona. Prior to that we were 3-2 with losses to the Chiefs and Chargers. As we know, the offense wasn't the problem in those losses. Mayfield had over 300 yards, over 70 percent, over 9.5 per attempt, in both those games. If the offense had stayed healthy and the D began to play the way it did? We're playoff bound for sure.

As I've said with playcalling, I just wonder if Stefanski wasn't sure what to do with all the injuries. I know from last year and the first few games, his playcalling has always been pretty good. I just think his own confidence was shaken, and at times he did too much or not enough. I liked his playcalling last year and at the start of this year, but as the season progressed I found him more predictable, limited in what he did call and simply bland.

I'm not saying we were perfect minus injuries, just that it's ultimately hard to evaluate a team under these circumstances.

Also, I totally agree on Higgins. He just seems to fall in and out of favour in the weirdest of ways. I can understand Landry and DPJ being our top two guys, but you'd think Higgins would play more. Especially when he was kept around because he and Baker built a connection during Baker's rookie year.

Are you 13 years old? Your reasoning is that of someone who has spent an entire year at the center of a circle jerk and has been pounded in the head with penises.

Football is not arithmetic. It is not additive. One cannot say.....D'uh gee we lost 5 games really close because of bad calls, mistakes, bad breaks, injuries and Covid.....NEX year, none of that shit is going to happen so we will have the extra few points per game we need to make 8-9 into 11-6 and go to the show.

It doesn't work like that. The reason the Browns are 8-9 is because the coaching and players were not very good. he same obstacles you cite are going to exist in 2022, AND there may be MORE of them for all anyone knows.

By your logic, because the Browns were robbed against KS (no targeting call) that they REALLY should have beat KC, and shoudl be in the playoffs. But none of that shit matters, man, a loss is a loss is a loss. All 32 teams play with adversity, not just the Browns. All I kept hearing was the Steelers suck, they can't stop the run, and Ben is old.....and yet, twice they ass fucked the Browns. And yet, they are in the playoffs.

How anyone could be optimistic about this pile of shit for 2022 is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard.

You cannot point to positive developments, performance and improvements for your optimism, but instead predict.....ALL THAT BAD SHIT THAT HAPPENED WON'T HAPPEN IN 2022.

This team is a fucking mess.

Are you 13 years old? Your reasoning is that of someone who has spent an entire year at the center of a circle jerk and has been pounded in the head with penises.

Football is not arithmetic. It is not additive. One cannot say.....D'uh gee we lost 5 games really close because of bad calls, mistakes, bad breaks, injuries and Covid.....NEX year, none of that shit is going to happen so we will have the extra few points per game we need to make 8-9 into 11-6 and go to the show.

It doesn't work like that. The reason the Browns are 8-9 is because the coaching and players were not very good. he same obstacles you cite are going to exist in 2022, AND there may be MORE of them for all anyone knows.

By your logic, because the Browns were robbed against KS (no targeting call) that they REALLY should have beat KC, and shoudl be in the playoffs. But none of that shit matters, man, a loss is a loss is a loss. All 32 teams play with adversity, not just the Browns. All I kept hearing was the Steelers suck, they can't stop the run, and Ben is old.....and yet, twice they ass fucked the Browns. And yet, they are in the playoffs.

How anyone could be optimistic about this pile of shit for 2022 is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard.

You cannot point to positive developments, performance and improvements for your optimism, but instead predict.....ALL THAT BAD SHIT THAT HAPPENED WON'T HAPPEN IN 2022.

To each their own, but I don't think it's a controversial opinion to think say injuries and bad calls can be, and are, contributing factors to winning or losing. I also think there is a big difference between losing to Las Vegas by 2 points with a literal majority of our starters out and, for example, a healthy team losing by three touchdowns.

A loss is a loss, agreed, but not all losses are equal and important information can be found in considering the most important factors in the loss.

I don't disagree the team has issues, but I do disagree the team is a "fucking mess." I think we'll be back in the playoffs next year if we can add a little extra talent, stay reasonably healthy and iron out some of the issues in the system. Perhaps I am being optimistic, but I think that's closer to being a realist than being blindly optimistic.

I also didn't spend the entire year in a circle jerk being pounded in the head by penises. I mean, maybe most weekends. And the occasional weeknight. But not the entire year.

FU^K OFF TO PITT THEN where you belong yinzer! you're a fu*king mess. wheres your winning bet slip? full of sh^t fu&king lying wanker
CIGAR MONEY!?! what a fu&king dork

FU^K OFF TO PITT THEN where you belong yinzer! you're a fu*king mess. wheres your winning bet slip? full of sh^t fu&king lying wanker
To each their own, but I don't think it's a controversial opinion to think say injuries and bad calls can be, and are, contributing factors to winning or losing. I also think there is a big difference between losing to Las Vegas by 2 points with a literal majority of our starters out and, for example, a healthy team losing by three touchdowns.

A loss is a loss, agreed, but not all losses are equal and important information can be found in considering the most important factors in the loss.

I don't disagree the team has issues, but I do disagree the team is a "fucking mess." I think we'll be back in the playoffs next year if we can add a little extra talent, stay reasonably healthy and iron out some of the issues in the system. Perhaps I am being optimistic, but I think that's closer to being a realist than being blindly optimistic.

I also didn't spend the entire year in a circle jerk being pounded in the head by penises. I mean, maybe most weekends. And the occasional weeknight. But not the entire year.
Good sense of humor, very refreshing. The optimism, to me, is not founded in reality. If I asked you to name the positive things that happened this year that you feel are things giving the Browns momentum, could you cite anything?

Your optimism is based on adding some talent, staying healthy, and iron out some issues.

Everyone is going to be adding talent. We added an immense amount in 2021 and did not do as well as we did in 2020. here is no guarantee that the additions will be improvements. We were excited about OBJ for instance and that turned out to be a clusterfuck.

Staying healthy? Again, a crap shoot. You cannot count on this, and furthermore, if the Browns must stay healthy to win, then they surely are a mess. Plenty of other teams win regardless of injuries. Cleveland has a huge problem in this area.

The "issues" to me are in discipline, execution, play calling, and game management. These are things that get ironed out by the end of a coach's first preseason. These are cultural things, and not things that one says....."oh, next year we are going to fix all that. These 'issues" will never be "fixed" with Stefanski as head coach. These are things that a good coach brings to a team from day one. Sorry man, but penalty/mistake prone teams remain that way until the management/ownership program changes.

Finally, it always makes me laugh when I hear nincompoops talking about next year's schedule and how it is easy, or even tough. This again shows what simpletons "expert" fans are. There is no way to assume that a team in 2022 is going to be the same level as difficulty as they were in 2021. Teams change, add talent, and age. Most teams at the end of a season are not the same team the following year.

Stefanski and Baker are not a winning combination. I believe the Browns will struggle in 2022. I believe that just as Lerner was cancer and so too is Haslam. I don't see the Browns fortifying what they have now. I see talent leaving, the team adding players who are not quite as good as what we lost, and continued Stefanski lack of discipline. I hope I'm wrong, but I kind of think that the jury has been in on the Browns for awhile now. I think this is just a bad franchise.

From what people tell me about Pittsburgh, it seems that would be the place for YOU, not me. You have a lot of pent up anger. Do these temper tantrums help you, because at root of your life here, you still don't have a job, you don't have a car, and your clothes smell like mildew from living in your parent's basemen.

Did you know that the all time winningest quarterback in the Browns stadium is Ben Roethlisberger? Do you think #7 should be retired from Browns jerseys? Do you think the Browns should rename the Dawg Pound, Ben's Playpen? Regarding Cigar money, I promise you, I spend more on cigars in a year than you spend on food. When I was 19 I earned more than you did, the best year of your life.

I wish I would have used a condom, but look, you are here so I guess I should give thanks.

Good sense of humor, very refreshing. The optimism, to me, is not founded in reality. If I asked you to name the positive things that happened this year that you feel are things giving the Browns momentum, could you cite anything?

Your optimism is based on adding some talent, staying healthy, and iron out some issues.

Everyone is going to be adding talent. We added an immense amount in 2021 and did not do as well as we did in 2020. here is no guarantee that the additions will be improvements. We were excited about OBJ for instance and that turned out to be a clusterfuck.

Staying healthy? Again, a crap shoot. You cannot count on this, and furthermore, if the Browns must stay healthy to win, then they surely are a mess. Plenty of other teams win regardless of injuries. Cleveland has a huge problem in this area.

The "issues" to me are in discipline, execution, play calling, and game management. These are things that get ironed out by the end of a coach's first preseason. These are cultural things, and not things that one says....."oh, next year we are going to fix all that. These 'issues" will never be "fixed" with Stefanski as head coach. These are things that a good coach brings to a team from day one. Sorry man, but penalty/mistake prone teams remain that way until the management/ownership program changes.

Finally, it always makes me laugh when I hear nincompoops talking about next year's schedule and how it is easy, or even tough. This again shows what simpletons "expert" fans are. There is no way to assume that a team in 2022 is going to be the same level as difficulty as they were in 2021. Teams change, add talent, and age. Most teams at the end of a season are not the same team the following year.

Stefanski and Baker are not a winning combination. I believe the Browns will struggle in 2022. I believe that just as Lerner was cancer and so too is Haslam. I don't see the Browns fortifying what they have now. I see talent leaving, the team adding players who are not quite as good as what we lost, and continued Stefanski lack of discipline. I hope I'm wrong, but I kind of think that the jury has been in on the Browns for awhile now. I think this is just a bad franchise.

Like I've mentioned, I was happy with what I saw from this offense in the opening weeks of the season. In the second half of last year, this offense was on fire. And we started out the year in similar fashion. Injury then took hold and the offense became inconsistent, before the worsening of Mayfield's injury turned this squad from inconsistent to a real issue. I just don't think it's a coincidence.

On the rushing front, we finished 4th in total rushing yards, tied first in yards per attempt, tied fourth in rushing touchdowns, tied second in rushes over 20 yards, fifth in rushing first downs and tied sixth in fewest rushing fumbles. And keep in mind, we had injuries to Hunt and Chubb missed a few games and got hit with COVID. Those rushing numbers are incredible in the best of circumstances - but without a mobile quarterback boosting the numbers, with our top rushing options experiencing injury, with our starting tackles missing a bunch of time and with as dysfunctional passing attack preventing us from really opening it up. Our rushing attack actually took a step back in the second half of the season and was MORE dominant before the injuries took hold.

So we've great on the ground, and we know we're great on the OL when healthy. The only lingering question is the passing attack - but I'm trusting there because of the widespread injuries and the need to improve our receiving corps. It just isn't a coincidence it all fell apart when Baker got injured. Yes, he had a couple of outlier strong games, but this season was dead in the water in week two.

Yes, injuries can happen every year, but it's just rare for any team to deal with what we had to deal with. This just wasn't a normal year on the injury front.

Regarding Cigar money, I promise you, I spend more on cigars in a year than you spend on food. When I was 19 I earned more than you did, the best year of your life.
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:you promise me? only kids talk like that. young dumb kids LMFAO. cigars! LOL
why dont you prove to everyone on the board you're not a goddamn dirty liar and show your $1,000.00 bet slip you won?
you're openly being called a liar by this board an not just me. you're just making yourself look a fool.I posted mine.it took 2 mins.

Suspicious Liar GIF by Harlem

Last edited:
From what people tell me about Pittsburgh, it seems that would be the place for YOU, not me. You have a lot of pent up anger. Do these temper tantrums help you, because at root of your life here, you still don't have a job, you don't have a car, and your clothes smell like mildew from living in your parent's basemen.

Did you know that the all time winningest quarterback in the Browns stadium is Ben Roethlisberger? Do you think #7 should be retired from Browns jerseys? Do you think the Browns should rename the Dawg Pound, Ben's Playpen? Regarding Cigar money, I promise you, I spend more on cigars in a year than you spend on food. When I was 19 I earned more than you did, the best year of your life.

I wish I would have used a condom, but look, you are here so I guess I should give thanks.
Pay no attention to him, he only became a fan when we drafted Johnny Fucktard and he doesn't know much of anything about football so all he is capable of doing is slinging shit against the wall.

I agree the offense screams playoffs. And I think we were destined for the AFC North crown. I just think the injuries were insurmountable.

It feels like, at times, we try not to make excuses for our team. We've been there and done that. But this is one of those years where the situation is impossible to ignore.

We missed our starting tackles more often than not, Hunt and Chubb were both dealing with injuries which cost them a bunch of games, Landry was hurt at the start of the year, Odell went AWOL, Schwartz missed like a month with a concussion, DPJ missed time with, if I remember correctly, a groin injury which tends to linger.

And Baker, of course, was the big issue. But that's such an extensive litany of injuries he was dealing with. A torn labrum, a fracture, dislocated shoulders, knee contusion, bruised bone in his heel, and COVID. Even Mayfield at his worst, when he didn't play well, was significantly better than what we saw this year. It isn't a coincidence he fell off a cliff at the exact same time he got injured.

Here is where I take solace - The Browns had one of the most impressive offenses in the league in the first few games. The big injury occurred against Arizona. Prior to that we were 3-2 with losses to the Chiefs and Chargers. As we know, the offense wasn't the problem in those losses. Mayfield had over 300 yards, over 70 percent, over 9.5 per attempt, in both those games. If the offense had stayed healthy and the D began to play the way it did? We're playoff bound for sure.

As I've said with playcalling, I just wonder if Stefanski wasn't sure what to do with all the injuries. I know from last year and the first few games, his playcalling has always been pretty good. I just think his own confidence was shaken, and at times he did too much or not enough. I liked his playcalling last year and at the start of this year, but as the season progressed I found him more predictable, limited in what he did call and simply bland.

I'm not saying we were perfect minus injuries, just that it's ultimately hard to evaluate a team under these circumstances.

Also, I totally agree on Higgins. He just seems to fall in and out of favour in the weirdest of ways. I can understand Landry and DPJ being our top two guys, but you'd think Higgins would play more. Especially when he was kept around because he and Baker built a connection during Baker's rookie year.
I cant get on board with the injury excuse. I blame it on poor execution and poor playcalling. There were games in which we had the lead and Stefanskis playcalling turned into "playing not to lose". And they turned around and lost. We all heard Mayfield elude to that a time or 2. Thats not to excuse Mayfields poor play either......

Top Bottom