THE 2021 NFL SEASON IS OFFICIALLY OVER FOR THE CLEVELAND BROWNS.thoughts? | Page 8 | Barking Hard

THE 2021 NFL SEASON IS OFFICIALLY OVER FOR THE CLEVELAND BROWNS.thoughts?

so why would the browns waste their time closely looking at pickett when he clearly will be gone in the top ten picks?
answer? they are considering burning picks to trade up into the top 10.I wouldnt support that.not for kenny. malik willis maybe depending?
I'd sit back and let PITT make that mistake. let the draft come to us this year and get the best QB on the board.

This FO sees the need for not just one WR, but likely two or more not to mention the need at DT and DE that needs to be addressed. It seems like they intend to ride out one more year with BM and see how the chips fall before taking a shot on a QB that will sit. Keenum might be a signing to back up BM and get a WR and a DE high in the draft similar to how they've done the past two drafts and that is move up in the second round or add a second pick in the second round to get three players in the top 50ish of the draft.

This FO sees the need for not just one WR, but likely two or more not to mention the need at DT and DE that needs to be addressed. It seems like they intend to ride out one more year with BM and see how the chips fall before taking a shot on a QB that will sit. Keenum might be a signing to back up BM and get a WR and a DE high in the draft similar to how they've done the past two drafts and that is move up in the second round or add a second pick in the second round to get three players in the top 50ish of the draft.

Don't be surprised to see the browns Sign Bakers college teamate WR Dede Westbrook...

Don't be surprised to see the browns Sign Bakers college teamate WR Dede Westbrook...

I would love that signing. They had a tremendous connection in college and Dede would come cheap. He never quite lived up to billing in the league, but the talent is undeniable and there are a lot worse depth options in the league.

One of the reasons I love the idea of signing Westbrook and drafting Wilson is they both believe in Mayfield. His confidence has taken a hit, he's had a #1 receiver working against him for years and he needs to build back up. Getting guys who will buy in and rally around their team mate could do wonders for the team.

I think it should be a priority for the organisation to get Dede's signature.

I would love that signing. They had a tremendous connection in college and Dede would come cheap. He never quite lived up to billing in the league, but the talent is undeniable and there are a lot worse depth options in the league.

One of the reasons I love the idea of signing Westbrook and drafting Wilson is they both believe in Mayfield. His confidence has taken a hit, he's had a #1 receiver working against him for years and he needs to build back up. Getting guys who will buy in and rally around their team mate could do wonders for the team.

I think it should be a priority for the organisation to get Dede's signature.

I totally concur M8!

Top Bottom