Browns - The 2023 schedule | Barking Hard

Browns The 2023 schedule

OconRecon

If you're juiceless, you're useless
Awards
International dates being announced this morning, of which we are not apart of...and that's a-okay.
As you know, tomorrow (May 11th) is the full release. Seems like there are just clickbait leaks around the socials otherwise.

I expect a very unfriendly schedule. NFL still wants Watson as far away as possible. We've got a solid team this year so anything they can do to screw us will be done. None of the players like Thursday night games so I imagine we'll be the ones blessed with 2.

Hey, I'm usually wrong so here's hoping.

That's nice.
Oh and, dude. Black Friday is not the preferred nomenclature. Friday Of Color, please.
Black Friday in the U.S. usually refers to so many shopping outlets suddenly putting black ink on their books because people are starting their Christmas shopping on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Black Friday in the U.S. usually refers to so many shopping outlets suddenly putting black ink on their books because people are starting their Christmas shopping on the Friday after Thanksgiving.
We know that Gump!
You need to watch The Big Lebowski.
over your head cosplay GIF by Comic-Con HQ

• HOFG - Vs Jets (Tom Benson Hall Of Fame Stadium)
• PW1 - Vs Commanders - time/date TBD
• PW2 - @ Eagles - time/date TBD
• PW3 - @ Chiefs - time/date TBD

Week Date Opponnet Time
1 Sept. 10 Cincinnati Bengals
L Burrow and his group of receivers and Mixon will prob demolish us.
2 Sept. 18 at Pittsburgh Steelers 8:15 p.m.
W Tomlin still wants to eStAbLiSh ThE rUn and it will fail.
3 Sept. 24 Tennessee Titans 1 p.m.
W We will stop Henry and whatshisface is a crappy qb
4 Oct. 1 Baltimore Ravens 1 p.m.
W the Ravens arent there yet
5 BYE
6 Oct. 15 San Francisco 49ers 1 p.m.
W who is their QB?
7 Oct. 22 at Indianapolis Colts 1 p.m.
W this team sucks
8 Oct. 29 at Seattle Seahawks 4:05 p.m.
L tough away game I dont see us winning
9 Nov. 5 Arizona Cardinals 1 p.m.
Play whack a mole with their wee-qb
10 Nov. 12 at Baltimore Ravens 1 p.m.
L toigh road game. The Ravens offense will be better by now
11 Nov. 19 Pittsburgh Steelers 1 p.m.
L Steelers always play better later in the season
12 Nov. 26 at Denver Broncos 4:05 p.m.
W this should be a win vs a crappy team
13 Dec. 3 at Los Angeles Rams 4:25 p.m.
L No chance we win this
14 Dec. 10 Jacksonville Jaguars 1 p.m.
L I think this will be Lawrence's breakout season if he can become less robotic.
15 TBD Chicago Bears TBD
Win.
16 Dec. 24 at Houston Texans 1 p.m. W the Texans suck
17 Dec. 28 New York Jets 8:15 p.m.
L Rodgers playing at home!!
18 TBD at Cincinnati Bengals
L will be 40-12 or something.

9-8 season.
Sounds about right.

1. Browns get a short week at the most critical point - After playing the Houston Texans on the road on Christmas Eve, they then head back to Cleveland where they will host the New York Jets just a couple of days later.

2. Way too early bye week

3. Pittsburgh games come after tougher AFC North test - Bengals then Steelers, and Titans then Steelers

Counterpoint, I'd say the three "favors" they did for us ...

1. Soft in the middle, as if it's going to be a successful year, we ought to catch our stride in weeks 6, 7, 8 , & 9
2. Weeks 12 and 13 ... we stay on the west coast
3. The mini-bye is before our last game vs the Bengals

---

As much as I like AB's effort, I tend to agree with most here and the national guys as well. Until the Browns do it, the off season predictions will reflect it.

The Ravens have the proven QB and the HC.
The Steelers have the proven HC.
The Bengals have the proven QB.

Until Watson returns to form and Stefanski shows he's more than a one-hit-wonder-HC, we're going to be downplayed.

The Steelers have the proven HC.
What has Mike Tomlin ever done without his HOF qb?
He was handed a great team on a silver platter, with which he won another superbowl while his coordinators did everything.
And in the last decade he has won, what, a pair of playoff games and got beat by Timmy Tebow, Blake fucking Bortles and got outcoached by... Us who had no head coach.

Tomlin is the biggest fake I have ever seen, but he fakes it so well that players love it.

Top Bottom