The Best Alternative NFL Helmet Designs On The Web | Barking Hard

The Best Alternative NFL Helmet Designs On The Web

I don’t like those alternatives for the Browns. I know I will be called a blasphemer but I would love to see Brownie on the helmet. The Dawg bit is played out imo. That started for a particular group of guys. We don’t have many Dawgs these days outside of the stands!

I've looked at the numerous alternate helmet designs for the Browns.
They turn up quite often.
I think most of us are very happy to see the uniforms back to what we had missed.
If anything, we learned that change for the sake of change isn't always a good thing.
Not a good time to change helmets. I especially dislike the black ones that scream "Bungles".
The primary exception might be an addition of a primarily white one to go with a throwback uniform.

I've looked at the numerous alternate helmet designs for the Browns.
They turn up quite often.
I think most of us are very happy to see the uniforms back to what we had missed.
If anything, we learned that change for the sake of change isn't always a good thing.
Not a good time to change helmets. I especially dislike the black ones that scream "Bungles".
The primary exception might be an addition of a primarily white one to go with a throwback uniform.
Ooh. I like that idea. White out unis for the throwbacks would be sick! Personally I have just never been a fan of the helmet being the primary logo.

Top Bottom