Browns - The DeShaun Watson is BACK (i.e. full-capacity-arrived) | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Browns The DeShaun Watson is BACK (i.e. full-capacity-arrived)

I'd give him some easy throws/easy reads early and maybe roll him out to get any nervous energy he might have out of is system. Then go from there keeping in mind we do have Chubb and Hunt if he looks really off.

I hope the fire KS crowd sees this. Some people just don't get it.

Stefanski and the offense is not the problem. Sure, there are some situational issues that I would like to see fixed; but those are knitpicking an offense that has been as efficient as we have seen in the NFL this season.

Defense and Special teams have been the problem.

The defense is 30th in the NFL allowing 26 PPG. An average NFL defense allows 21 points per game this season. If the Browns defense allowed 21 PPG, we would be 7-4 instead of 4-7...tied for 1st in the AFC N and in the thick of the playoff race.

The offense is currently averaging 24 PPG (23.9)...without an elite QB. Defenses are immediately going to have to defend us differently starting Sunday because of Watson's mobility and accuracy passing down field. The point is that even as efficient as the offense has been, there is still room to be better. Much better.

I don't think there will be much rust. I expect to see something we haven't witnessed in a long, long time.

I expect some rust early; but things to be going back to old Deshaun by the 2nd half. That having been said, I fully expect KS to ease Watson into the game.

Got Damn...I haven't been this excited about a Browns game in a very, very long time. We are about to witness an elite QB in the Cleveland.

Let me say it louder for those in the back: WE ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS AN ELITE QB IN CLEVELAND.

What is this "Clemson" of which you speak?
oh-fuck-off-fuck.gif

Top Bottom