Browns - The IDL room | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Browns The IDL room

Yeah on CBD today Zegura said this report isn't accurate, but allowed for the fact that the Browns might have offered him and have since walked away. Not that they refuse to sign him, but that they made their pitch and Suh kept looking.

Please I hope this kid has a little better game than the BS that was touted in Training Camp that Jordan Elliot was playing phenomenal. That guy is not going to be here after this year unless he picks up his game right now. A LOT!

Please I hope this kid has a little better game than the BS that was touted in Training Camp that Jordan Elliot was playing phenomenal. That guy is not going to be here after this year unless he picks up his game right now. A LOT!

Their youth is on their side at the moment, and to an extent I admire Berry not making a kneejerk reaction.

We drafted most of these guys and they're getting their first taste of NFL football as starters. It's only four games in, and they've dealt with a lack of depth and the Clowney/Garrett injuries.

A young IDL struggling in such a situation isn't unexpected. We'll see if we can get any growth out of them as the season wears on.

Looks like if we had to call it today, the IDL's are ...
  • Tomlinson
  • Elliott
  • Ika
  • Hurst(?) vs Winfrey vs Togiai
Like Harrison Bryant, looks like Elliott is now basically a roster lock, due to his new deal.

For the 4th spot, if all of these guys are hitting on all cylinders, then Hurst would be my bet.

Michael Dwumfour65DT6-1296252Rutgers
Jordan Elliott96DT6-4303254Missouri
Trysten Hill98DT6-3310255UCF
Maurice Hurst II90DT6-2290286Michigan
Siaki Ika62DT6-435822RBaylor
Tommy Togiai93DT6-2296233Ohio State
Dalvin Tomlinson94DT6-3325297Alabama
Perrion Winfrey97DT6-4290222Oklahoma

So,

IDL1 Tomlinson
IDL2 Harris

then ...

IDL Hurst
IDL Elliott vs Togiai vs Ika

I really like Hurst, more than the other three. I'm not sure Ika has flashed enough. Togiai had a good game. Elliott got the contract extension, so it's been presumed he was stamped as a keeper.

Schwartz had kept 10 D-lineman before on previous teams.

Top Bottom