The new name for the Indians should be .... | Barking Hard

The new name for the Indians should be ....

OconRecon

If you're juiceless, you're useless
Awards
What we thinking? Seems like simply dropping the Wahoo, continuing with Indians, or converting to The Tribe isn't on the table.

Cleveland Indians new name odds (from @betonline_ag)

• Spiders 3/1
  • Naps 4/1
  • Guardians 5/1
  • Buckeyes 6/1
  • Dobys 7/1
  • Wild Things 8/1
  • Blue Sox 9/1
  • Rocks 10/1
  • Cuyahogas 15/1
  • Crows/Rockers 20/1
  • Unions 25/1
  • Fellers 33/1
  • Great Lakers 40/1
  • Steamers (off the board)

Some late arrives this afternoon

• Coyotes
  • Gray
  • Gray Wolves

Here are my personal rankings:

Spiders
Gray Wolves
Wild Things
Guardians
Coyotes
Naps

I like the historical part of the Spiders and Naps.
I like the bridge tie-in of the Guardians
I like the dawg part of Coyotes and Wolves, and the logo potential (Wahoo is the only good logo in CLE, until recently)
I like the movie association with Wild Things

At this moment, the rest are off my board.

Frankly, I like Gray Wolves the best. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere though lol.

Last edited:
I agree. The official civil rights organization is The National Congress of American Indians, WITH an Indian head logo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Congress_of_American_Indians?wprov=sfti1

I still don’t see why Indians with a new logo isn’t on the table, or at least Tribe.

Just realized, we have no franchises with logos in this damn city.

Indians are now a “C”
Browns are a helmet
Cavs are a ball in a basket

So, my bottom line desire, is to at least have a logo for Pete’s sake. Even Penn State has a logo. If a spider is the best we can do, then ok I suppose.

I cry....

EcXaontX0AA6A3-

What we thinking? Seems like simply dropping the Wahoo, continuing with Indians, or converting to The Tribe isn't on the table.

• Spiders 3/1
  • Naps 4/1
  • Guardians 5/1
  • Buckeyes 6/1
  • Dobys 7/1
  • Wild Things 8/1
  • Blue Sox 9/1
  • Rocks 10/1
  • Cuyahogas 15/1
  • Crows/Rockers 20/1
  • Unions 25/1
  • Fellers 33/1
  • Great Lakers 40/1

• Coyotes
  • Gray
  • Gray Wolves

A lot of completely awful names. This is going to be a disaster.

If the Dolans were smart and wanted to make a ton of money, they would make the easy choice and go with the Buckeyes.

American Indians

Well look at the list we seen here ......................... *drool*:roflmao:
Rockers much better.

Here's a late message to Billionaires who own these American Indian related named teams.
they should have buddied up $$$$$$ with American Indian factions long ago. American Indian College Fund etc

Naps or Fellers. I would like all Cleveland teams to be named after greats. It would be a cool local thing. After that I wouldn’t mind seeing them take a page out of Washington’s playbook and just be the Cleveland 9.

The only name that deserves consideration that would be a continuation of the Cleveland Indians would the Cleveland Tribe. What the fuk is Dobys or Fellers. For these woke fuks Tribe is all inclusive.

• Spiders 3/1
  • Naps 4/1
  • Guardians 5/1
  • Buckeyes 6/1
  • Dobys 7/1
  • Wild Things 8/1
  • Blue Sox 9/1
  • Rocks 10/1
  • Cuyahogas 15/1
  • Crows/Rockers 20/1
  • Unions 25/1
  • Fellers 33/1
  • Great Lakers 40/1

• Coyotes
  • Gray
  • Gray Wolves

Naps or Fellers. I would like all Cleveland teams to be named after greats. It would be a cool local thing. After that I wouldn’t mind seeing them take a page out of Washington’s playbook and just be the Cleveland 9.
Disagree. Since the ownership failed to include fans in this horrendous decision - what WE WANTED - I say boycott the games until (a) They survey or (b) they return to the Indians. We have the clout. They don't have jackshit.

Top Bottom