The opponents for 2022 | Barking Hard

The opponents for 2022

not exciting? are you kidding? that schedule looks like a cake walk compared to this year where we played the best team
from each division ON THE ROAD! (KC and GB) Its a major overlooked reason we are out not named baker.
our tough games are at home in '22. not exciting? Im placing a bet right now,and Im not holding back this time!
$50.00! Im bringing out the big guns! browns to win the AFC game.

It was a list of opponents. Not a schedule. The level of excitement can change a bunch with the draft, free agency, and seeing when each team would be played. I suppose I'm still suffering from post 2021 Browns season letdown.🤔

^^^ You mean the FO that got us an All Pro RT in FA? Picked up a street FA in DT Malik McDowell? Signed Chubb and Hunt to contracts that will keep them here for a couple more years? Not to mention the Pro Bowl Guards Teller and Bitonio who they extended? Drafted Delpit and brought in MJ Stewart and put him in as a FS?^^^

Btw, Stewart has been a hard ass MF'er hitting WR's over the middle as a safety. The Browns coaching staff have found his position.

Yeah this FO is clueless.

You mean the same Chubb and Hunt that Dorsey drafted? The same Wyatt Teller that Dorsey signed and Joel Bitonio that Farmer drafted? But no, no you're right. They signed an "All pro RT" who can't stay healthy and has been on IR every season he has been in the NFL. Wow. What a signing. Give Sashi 2.0 his gold jacket already, he signed an always injured RT and wasted a 1st round draft pick on a fat ass LT who can't stay healthy.

But hey, you got me on McDowell. They really scored big on that one, signing him straight off his prison stint for being a fucking piece of shit. But hey, at least he is a middle of the road DT. Go DePo and his puppets.

Whelp, that leaves Delpit. The no brainer pick. Wow, The Laptop has one good draft pick in two years while his fanboys try to help credit on him for all of Dorsey's hard work.

Yeah, I will stand by the assertion that they are fucking clueless. They are.

what about newsome and JOKer? clowney? you guys can cry cry cry me a river about the FO. they are doing just fine.
haslems happy with them and so are the majority of the fanbase. (bit&h about the haslems in 3-2-1)
you're just a bunch of whining complaining crying me a river fake tough guys wanting a return to "same ol browns"
seriously how browns would it have been to fire everybody like you morons want? Im sick of hearing the same tone deaf mantra.
STFU and we might mess around and win a SB yet!
a 1st round draft pick on a fat ass LT who can't stay healthy.
you keep blaming the FO because players get hurt? players get hurt braniac. JW was the best OT in that loaded class.
so you contend the roster is not good? the O-line is not good? you're just another full of sh&t poster.
call yourself a fan? you hate the players.you hate the coach.you hate the FO and Id assume you hate the haslems too Id bet?
sounds like just find another team bud.one thats more up to your standards maybe? the texans? fu^king wanker

Last edited:
what about newsome and JOKer? clowney? you guys can cry cry cry me a river about the FO. they are doing just fine.
haslems happy with them and so are the majority of the fanbase. (bit&h about the haslems in 3-2-1)
you're just a bunch of whining complaining crying me a river fake tough guys wanting a return to "same ol browns"
seriously how browns would it have been to fire everybody like you morons want? Im sick of hearing the same tone deaf mantra.
STFU and we might mess around and win a SB yet!

you keep blaming the FO because players get hurt? players get hurt braniac. JW was the best OT in that loaded class.
so you contend the roster is not good? the O-line is not good? you're just another full of sh&t poster.
call yourself a fan? you hate the players.you hate the coach.you hate the FO and Id assume you hate the haslems too Id bet?
sounds like just find another team bud.one thats more up to your standards maybe? the texans? fu^king wanker
Awww the little retard is triggered, how precious. Listen up moron...

The roster IS good. Thanks to Dorsey. It is fucking stacked. Again, thanks to Dorsey. It is underachieving, thanks to DePodesta and his handpicked puppets. Their drafts have been shit. 8-9? It's shit. I know not even making .500 makes you jizz yourself but THAT is "same old Browns." Demanding excellence isn't. Demanding excellence is what winners do. Of course we all know you know jack shit about that, all one has to do is look at your 2nd grade level reading comprehension and Kindergarten level grammar.

Keep triggering, Princess.

Not exciting but, it's a start for this year.

The schedule looks a little more forgiving than the 2021 season. And I agree with Haymaker - the tougher games on the schedule are at home, and some of teams with greater questions are on the road, so it's a blessing there.

All NFL games are hard, though. It's definitely enough tough games to gauge how deserving this team is of a postseason berth.

The roster IS good.
good. so STFU then! stop rubbishing our players. you didnt manage to refute anything I said.just more childish "your a homo" insults. LOL
this is a 6 - 11 outcome.
celebrate your ignorance and stupidity buddy. you dont think that at all. you jus be trolling.as usual.
2 browns fans? all they do is rubbish the browns.

ghoulie and rags daddy

Fox Sports Laughing GIF by FOX Sports: Watch. Enjoy. Repeat.

Last edited:
You mean the same Chubb and Hunt that Dorsey drafted? The same Wyatt Teller that Dorsey signed and Joel Bitonio that Farmer drafted? But no, no you're right. They signed an "All pro RT" who can't stay healthy and has been on IR every season he has been in the NFL. Wow. What a signing. Give Sashi 2.0 his gold jacket already, he signed an always injured RT and wasted a 1st round draft pick on a fat ass LT who can't stay healthy.

But hey, you got me on McDowell. They really scored big on that one, signing him straight off his prison stint for being a fucking piece of shit. But hey, at least he is a middle of the road DT. Go DePo and his puppets.

Whelp, that leaves Delpit. The no brainer pick. Wow, The Laptop has one good draft pick in two years while his fanboys try to help credit on him for all of Dorsey's hard work.

Yeah, I will stand by the assertion that they are fucking clueless. They are.
Hindsight is 20/20. All GM's have picked guys who do not work out. Every single GM in the NFL has done that. Yet Dorsey isn't a GM anymore. Even in lowly Detroit he's a senior personnel executive.

No idea if this is (Hue Jackson voice) "ak-rit". However, if it is correct, it's friendly AF. First quarter of the season really should be a 4-0 situation, and no west coast trips at all.

And although us fans may like it, not a lot of prime time games. Players like a nice 1pm'er.

No idea if this is (Hue Jackson voice) "ak-rit". However, if it is correct, it's friendly AF. First quarter of the season really should be a 4-0 situation, and no west coast trips at all.

And although us fans may like it, not a lot of prime time games. Players like a nice 1pm'er.

Imma go
W
W
L
W
L
L
L
L
Bye
W
L
L
W
W
L
W
W
W
9-8

LOL, I just tallied 13 W's. Ain't no way, but hey, why not.

1: @ CAR ... W
2: NYJ ... W
3: PIT TNF ... W
4: @ ATL ... W
5: LAC ... L
6: NE ... W
7: @ BAL ... W
8: CIN MINF ... W
9: BYE
10: @ MIA ... W
11: @ BUF ... L
12: TB ... L