The opponents for 2022 | Page 2 | Barking Hard

The opponents for 2022

What a great schedule. We get pit early with their average QB's learning that offense, at home. Bitch is we get only four days to prepare cause it's a Thursday Night Football game, but very doable.

We get the Bengals on Monday Night Football and a bye week after that to get back in sync.

2022 Schedule.jpg

I really like this schedule for two reasons. 1) It appears relatively in our Browns favor for a very good season (even if we had a healthy Baker or Brissett), and, 2) there are several games near me in SC that are a short drive for a nice weekend getaway (ATL, CHAR), and I'll even add a third option, Miami and Houston are a relatively easy flight from my location for a longer getaway. Maybe we should say that the schedule fits me and my wife's retiree short getaway status to a "T" at this time. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

What a great schedule. We get pit early with their average QB's learning that offense, at home. Bitch is we get only four days to prepare cause it's a Thursday Night Football game, but very doable.
It doesnt really matter who plays QB for Pittsburgh.
All they play is run up the middle and dink n dunk. With the occasional bomb bc Ben loved that.
Without those it is prob 11 around the LOS.

Dink and dunk. Run up the middle and an occasional bomb. Doesn't that cover damn near the whole playbook?
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
Since Pittsburgh came into the league... Their philosophy has always remained the same.. Run the ball... Play Defense.. Pass efficiently... Be strong on special teams...... They continue to do this despite Coaches.. Players, etc....

Dink and dunk. Run up the middle and an occasional bomb. Doesn't that cover damn near the whole playbook?
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
Almost! Dink n dunk, is what i mean with passes around the LOS, inflating completion %, and hoping for YAC, but often short of the sticks.
Intermediate routes, counter/outside runs, trickery, play action and anything remotely looking like creativity has been increasingly absent in Pburgh the last decade.
Anytime we play them, you can predict their plays before the snap, or at least limit it to one or the other. Run up the middle, or a short pass.

Top Bottom