The Safeties | Page 16 | Barking Hard

The Safeties

why is 23 still on the field over redwine then?
because (and everybody on earth agrees) he doesn't play FS well at all
system? come on. its simple stuff.redwine is from a pro program.he is ready
he can never be an NFL player/starter without gametime
I dunno it looks like favouritism to me.

how about lets show loyalty to people that have worked their ass of for this team and this city instead of that?
I'll start with your last part. You have no idea how hard any player in the browns locker room works M-S. Work for the city? Not sure how you are even judging that or determine Redwine or 23 has down more for the city.

As to the first part, the U hasn't been a pro program in more than a decade. Not that it really matters. For all any of us know Redwine only knows a fraction of the defense plays and assignments within it. Obviously everyone does not agree with what you are trying to claim as such. If that was the case he wouldn't be playing over other guys at this point. Is 23 a long term answer, of course not. But that was a bit obvious from the moment he was signed to a 1 year deal. He was a stop gap vet likely intended to just be rotation, depth, and teacher. That all changed when Delpit went down for the year.

you dont rate 23 either and you dont know how hard redwine has worked to make this team?
you dont think its favouritism but also say they are showing loyalty to former/current players?

so,whats your point?

harrison redwine ?
its the obvious choice
maybe 23 could play at SS?
why not? he wants to play the run/underneath

so when harrison went down late in the last game they moved 23 to SS and redwine came in at FS
woods kind of says If harrison is out vs pitts that he will stick with redwine at FS & 23 at SS
he also says that redwine is asking to play (while being denied for 23)
he stopped short of saying redwine would take the place of 23 because he may not be "ready"
so he is arguing "Ive been here too!" with redwine on the sideline about letting him play.
he showed us playmaking ability? harrison got hurt.Its like by woods grace he let him play.gimme a break.
redwine has been a brown a hell of a lot longer than 23 or mofo woods!
Ive been a harsh critic of wines but he has 100 earned his place to start with delpit out
he was next man up
some of you say there was no vikings favouritism? ask sheldrick about that.

this woods? I dunno,he does not seem confident,his playcalling is suspect and his personnel choices are too

sendejo will be much better at SS.coverage is clearly not his thing so.better.let him play the run/blitz
TBH this change could make this D a HANG of a lot better
of course woods will take the credit

from @7.30

Last edited:
LMAO

Yup one whole rookie year longer as a Brown under completely different FO, staff, and in a different scheme.

Credit given for sticking with an absurd conspiracy theory on why a player is seeing snaps.

So you dont like redwine starting? you don't feel like he deserves a start?
and you think sendejo is playing just great and is there based on his performance's alone?
perhaps you should have bothered to read the post or watch the video?you'd know that
it looks like redwine will be starting at FS and sendejo will be moved to play SS
so you have a problem with woods decision as well?

yup,thats right
So,somehow that was wrong with wine at FS
they are leaving 23 at FS
good god
its a mistake.woods is going to wreck this D.he is refusing to make adjustments
he's leaving sendejo in? he's had his ass handed to him every week

yup,thats right
So,somehow that was wrong with wine at FS
they are leaving 23 at FS
good god
its a mistake.woods is going to wreck this D.he is refusing to make adjustments
he's leaving sendejo in? he's had his ass handed to him every week
Can’t say I’m a fan of Woods. He reminds me too much of clueless hue. He just seems......well clueless

Pendejo is clearly the worst player on this team. If he even tries to make a block, the fake punt would have worked. All I see is him getting beat. He's not terrible at run support. That's the best I can say about him.

where did pendejo make his name?
playing STRONG SAFETY for the vikings for years!
he does not have experience in the NFL as a starter at FS! ZERO! NONE!
he looked good under the wing of pro bowler harrison smith at FS
maybe 23 could play at SS?
why not? he wants to play the run/underneath
So it is obvious.he's still playing SS from the FS spot! FU&K!
thats why his instinct is to cut underneath! hes done it his entire career
and woods is stuck to him? this is some BS.
So why would woods play 23 at FS and wine at SS then? now you have BOTH players out of position.
that makes zero oh because 23 calls the plays and wine isn't ready to play FS?

woods is going to wreck this team
this is why.right here.this D is failing this team in 2020.
all because 23 CANNOT PLAY FS and never has

Last edited:
where did pendejo make his name?
playing STRONG SAFETY for the vikings for years!
he does not have experience in the NFL as a starter at FS! ZERO! NONE!
he looked good under the wing of pro bowler harrison smith at FS

So it is obvious.he's still playing SS from the FS spot! FU&K!
thats why his instinct is to cut underneath! hes done it his entire career
and woods is stuck to him? this is some BS.
So why would woods play 23 at FS and wine at SS then? now you have BOTH players out of position.
that makes zero oh because 23 calls the plays and wine isn't ready to play FS?

woods is going to wreck this team
this is why.right here.this D is failing this team in 2020.
all because 23 CANNOT PLAY FS and never has
If a guy can play ss, he can play the fs position. It’s not that difficult

So you dont like redwine starting? you don't feel like he deserves a start?
and you think sendejo is playing just great and is there based on his performance's alone?
perhaps you should have bothered to read the post or watch the video?you'd know that
it looks like redwine will be starting at FS and sendejo will be moved to play SS
so you have a problem with woods decision as well?
Never have said Sandejo is playing great. I am not in their film study, meetings, or practice. So like you, I have zero actual knowledge to determine who "should" be starting.

Top Bottom