The State of the Cavs | Page 4 | Barking Hard

The State of the Cavs

Tristan & K Love trade rumors maybe effected play? I mean it's still pathetic though these efforts.

But yeah 9 years for Tristan is a lot to be with one pro team these days

Drummond is a good big but old school, doesn't move the dial much but a huge get for the front court. Paired with Love or TT, our interior is a lot more formidable now.

Well logistics meant the king needed to move on to LA but you know what at least the Cavs got the championship. His legacy will be what it is but no matter what he always came home and won one here.

I’m not familiar with Drummond but did some research. He’s very much more a 90s kind of forward/center it seems before the big emphasis on the 3 point shot.

I looked up where he went too high school and college. Holy Toledo the high school he went too costs 57k a year! Is that what good programs in private school cost these days?

Beilein

WHAT ?????

Bee-line out of Cleveland in a hurry. that's unreal. I can about hear him Sunday night.
I can't go back there these guys hate me... and frankly the feeling mutual. I wished for this NBA gig for decades.
mama told me careful what you wish for!

Maybe he's thinking that after the thug comment as well? Lol

Yeah kidding aside his dream became his nightmare. I'm guessing being he's from WNY and had ties to Michigan he may actually still live somewhat in the area? If so his "year" with the Cavs will always come up.

Losing very challenging

Beilein
I find losing very challenging and this year has taken a much bigger toll on me than I expected.

WTF did he expect ?

Must say over 7 decades of being a sports fan, can't recall a coach or player Quitting over losing in the middle of a season.
even Detroit Lions players finish the season.:rip:

Beilein
I find losing very challenging and this year has taken a much bigger toll on me than I expected.

WTF did he expect ?

Must say over 7 decades of being a sports fan, can't recall a coach or player Quitting over losing in the middle of a season.
even Detroit Lions players finish the season.:rip:

Nick Saban?

Butch Davis?

Didn't Coach Dan Tony (D'antone) quit on a team?

There no crying in well basketball....

I have to admit I didn't pick up on he resigned until I read this thread and looked on my own. I figured he got the axe.

I mean I'm not exactly the brightest bulb out there but even I can see working in the pros is a different beast than college sports. You would tend to think if that was his dream job he'd realize it would take time to build a foundation for what it is he wanted to accomplish. I mean it sounds like he coached his way up from the community college level to the NBA. Was the guy just that set in his ways from Michigan he was that clueless?

As I said no whining/crying there Beilein. I'd have sympathy for you if you were in your 20's or 30s. I mean by the time your in you're mid 60's you should know the deal

It doesn't mater HOW old you are. Ever since I was a teenager, personal accountability has been one of the values I hold in most esteem.

If you fuck up, OWN it.

If you fuck up, MAKE it right.

Beilein did neither of those two things. Maybe not a big deal when you're dealing with Student-Athletes whose lives you essentially hold in the palm of your hand but when you're dealing essentially with PROFESSIONAL MILLIONAIRES you need to handle situations differently.

I do agree, it's rather unprecedented as a whole MMW, I was just thinking off the top of my head. Fuck Butch Davis btw, he's a quitter piece of shit I don't care.

Top Bottom