The way too early 53-man projection | Page 3 | Barking Hard

The way too early 53-man projection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw this and feel the same. We have one of the top rosters in the league. I think it's also why this board has slowed down the last couple of weeks. There's not a lot of drama and buffoonery. Just chillin' and waiting for the season to kickoff.

WE'RE GOOD!

Or as Wyatt Teller said

Last edited:
The biggest drama this season will be seeing if the D has jelled well enough to stop KC in week one.
Just well enough to allow CLE to outscore them.

We haven't had much to bitch about. Not much to discuss.
This has been the easiest off-season for Browns fans in many years.
The light at the end of the tunnel just keeps getting brighter.

Saw this and feel the same. We have one of the top rosters in the league. I think it's also why this board has slowed down the last couple of weeks. There's not a lot of drama and buffoonery. Just chillin' and waiting for the season to kickoff.

WE'RE GOOD!

Or as Wyatt Teller said

That’s very true. In a regular Browns July we would be talking about the weakness of this or that department and/or making predictions of how bad our football season was going to be. Not this time. As you very correctly say, we’re chillin’ and waiting for the season to kick off.
It’s such a good state of mind to be in.

We drafted Newsome in the 1st round for a reason. Greedy was ok as a rookie even when he was playing two years ago.

Wilson started only 8 games last year and we drafted Wu plus Tony Fields, re-signed Malcolm Smith and signed FA Anthony Walker to go with Takitaki and Jacob Philips. I don't think we keep 7 LB's and that's not including ST ace LB Elijiah Lee.

Season 2 What GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

How has this guy not been fined by the NFL?

I remember "Big Money" said take the head off before a pit game and he was at least reprimanded if not fined. It's been awhile I don't remember what.

How has this guy not been fined by the NFL?

I remember "Big Money" said take the head off before a pit game and he was at least reprimanded if not fined. It's been awhile I don't remember what.

This guy should be fined by the Steelers organization right away. I cannot believe anyone can be so stupid. Just unbelievable.

No, sadly. Someday maybe, when the world returns to normalcy. Been watching ...seems Baker is having hot and cold days, but came in in good shape. DPJ looking good. Superbowl year, probably be on total lockdown by that point. Yay.
I think any QB not named Brady and Mahomes would have hot and cold days against this defense... That said.... I'm impressed to this point in the way in which he has carried himself and kept his mouth closed.. Can't ask for much more at this point... Glad to see your still among us...

No, sadly. Someday maybe, when the world returns to normalcy. Been watching ...seems Baker is having hot and cold days, but came in in good shape. DPJ looking good. Superbowl year, probably be on total lockdown by that point. Yay.

I think Baker under pressure will play at his best. We don't want a relaxed Baker. It has to be him against the world.

I think any QB not named Brady and Mahomes would have hot and cold days against this defense... That said.... I'm impressed to this point in the way in which he has carried himself and kept his mouth closed.. Can't ask for much more at this point... Glad to see your still among us...
I thought the same thing. He has become a consummate professional QB under Stefanski. Not reacting to Cowherd or any other BS fakers and taking their bait. Just coming in and working to improve his game and understand there will always be somebody trying to tear him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom