Thursday Night Game | Barking Hard

Thursday Night Game

Riffer X

Works for Vivid Entertainment
Awards
Don't forget your Fantasy lineups need to be in by Thursday if you want to start someone that plays that night from New Orleans and Green Bay.

Don't forget your Fantasy lineups need to be in by Thursday if you want to start someone that plays that night from New Orleans and Green Bay.

Thanks Riff! This is pertinent to BOTH leagues so does everyone see WHAT he's sayin? See HOW he's saying it? And see WHY he's sayin iit?

Wareagle!

Last edited:
Oh, I'm all set - poor poor EE.

I get to beat his butt in BOTH leagues.

That poor kid, he is such a nice Canadian chap too. Take it a little bit easy Gal, no need to completely smear his ego.

Just a little tidbit, Riff had Brees in Flugs' league and Rodgers in my league. The horror. the horror!!!

I have no idea how we score in our league, but it is going to be fun!

BTW - turns out I was drafting a mock when we drafted. You should have seen that team though.

The rosters are so big in this league there is no room for picking up a player in FA if one of your guys goes down. This is one area I don't like. I feel sorry for the guy who drafted Peyton Manning early and now has to go through the trash bin looking at scrubs and rookies who won't see much time to replace Manning on his roster!

My starters aren't all that great but if one of my QB's goes down for the year I might as well hang it up because there is no way to be competitive after that. Actually I'm not a quiter so I wouldn't do that but the huge roster size would be much better if the league had fewer teams...An example of this is when my starting QB's have a bye week I have to start Jake freakin Locher who may or may not even sniff the field this year, WTF?!

Last edited:
Top Bottom