Tom Brady on the move? | Barking Hard

Tom Brady on the move?

The_QCT

Resident CFB Guru
Awards
Allegedly, Brady's house is for sale.

ERuxMV-WsAAQxax

Here is the link on realtor.com for anybody currently in the market. The mortgage is only ~$186,500 per month.

https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...Rd_Chestnut-Hill_MA_02467_M41129-46184#photo0

One can argue it's really more Gisele's home :lol:

It'd be interesting to see how'd he adapt to another team/environment. I think if he fails some place else he tarnishes his legacy a bit.

I don’t believe Brady gets moved, it seems like a publicity
tour he’s on and eventually I see him staying in New England.
another two years with BB and they both ride off into the
sunset.
Just my two cents

They compared it to The Decision on Pat McAfee Show. Tom's already done "pr" stunt videos saying he's not going anywhere. If he was to leave for another team, I think a lot of New England sports fans would feel betrayed.

My two cents aint far off yours Dan.

Yeah Brady was on his Twitter account thanking Patriot fans and Bellichick & Kraft made statements as well about saying goodbye.

Weird. Didn't think push comes to shove he'd actually leave.

I'd think him and his would prefer LA to Tampa. Not looking at it from a football standpoint

rumor control has Brady to Tampa and Rivers to Colts

meh. neither of them going anywhere near the SB next year.

I'm wondering who will QB the neps.
draft pick? free agent?
would they consider getting Flacco from Denver?

Looks like it is going to be Tampa Bay.

I'm still not going to count the Patriots out. Bill B kinda seems to me a guy that doesn't have many likes/interests outside of head coaching. He'll work just as hard now to show he doesn't need Brady to cement his legacy

This is Joe Montana all over again.
Niners had to move on and Joe went to
KC for two years, nobody remembers Joe
in anything other than the red&gold.

Tampa will be the 2020 version of this last season's Browns. That team that gets hyped to all hell during the off-season that goes like 9-7.

This is Joe Montana all over again.
Niners had to move on and Joe went to
KC for two years, nobody remembers Joe
in anything other than the red&gold.
CB fans will remember how Marty Schottenheimer would win 10+ games in reg season and flame out in playoffs.
Montana was brought in to fix that.
kind of like the Oilers bringing in Ken Stabler.
fail, but give them credit for trying. teams like that and the Chargers make a ton of playoff appearances but never make a serious run.

Top Bottom