Browns Game Thread - Tompa Bay @ CLE | Page 4 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Tompa Bay @ CLE

I trust PFF over ESPN, but, ESPN credited Emerson with 4 pass breakups. If true, that's absurd. The Browns had 6 as a team; the Bucs had 4.

Also, Martin Emerson Jr. corrected someone else's tweet about him only giving up 2 receptions for 31 yards to Evans, saying, "0 receptions for 0 yards." Maybe he was just a lil drunk off the win, or maybe Evans' 2 receptions came when he was being covered by someone else. 🤷‍♂️

In any event, he had a damned solid game. And, more generally, he FINALLY gives the Browns an element of big, physical CB play that they have not had since I've been watching (early aughts).

I trust PFF over ESPN, but, ESPN credited Emerson with 4 pass breakups. If true, that's absurd. The Browns had 6 as a team; the Bucs had 4.

Also, Martin Emerson Jr. corrected someone else's tweet about him only giving up 2 receptions for 31 yards to Evans, saying, "0 receptions for 0 yards." Maybe he was just a lil drunk off the win, or maybe Evans' 2 receptions came when he was being covered by someone else. 🤷‍♂️

In any event, he had a damned solid game. And, more generally, he FINALLY gives the Browns an element of big, physical CB play that they have not had since I've been watching (early aughts).

He's gotta be in the conversation for DROY no?

Top Bottom