Tribe v Yank's; Round 1 | Barking Hard

Tribe v Yank's; Round 1

Stray Dawg

Journeyman; Local '56
Awards
Pitching was great, defense was great, hits were timely and then there's Bruce. I knew nothing about him when he got to Cleveland. Now he's a household name! Tribe up 1 game to none.

Go Tribe!

He's the perfect addition to the lineup being a left handed power bat in the 5 hole behind right handed Encarnacion. It also allows Santana to go to the 6 hole as a switch hitter. He's not a lead off hitter.

one of the best games I've seen in a awhile, wow

was surprised that it only broadcast on MLBN....

one of the best games I've seen in a awhile, wow

was surprised that it only broadcast on MLBN....

It was surprising, but most baseball fans probably expect to have some type of sports package. MLB Network is pretty much standard for Direct TV and Spectrum. I'm not even sure if you can have those companies and not have MLB Network. Even most digital only options have MLB Network except for YouTube TV.

As soon as Bucky Fucking Dent Greg Fucking Bird homered in Game 3, I said the Yankees were advancing.

Hope I'm wrong, but I called it when the Cubs took Game 5 last year too.

Kluber tomorrow. Can't imagine he will be as bad as he was in game 2. Some home cooking might just be what we need. It's been a great season and I'd hate to see a round 1 exit so let's hope the Tribe can pull it together.

Fuck! As I type this it's now 5-2, doesn't look good for The Tribe.

They had a great year but ultimately they fell short of the goal. Maybe by some miracle they can come back in the bottom of the 9th.

Top Bottom