Trust vs Success | Barking Hard

Trust vs Success

Trophyhill

Journeyman Local ‘56 Kenmore, Ohio
Awards
Trust can mean a lot of things to a lot of people. Do you trust your husband or wife? Do you trust your boss to pay you every Friday? Do you trust the mechanic to change your oil and not over tighten the plug? Do you trust the guy you work with? Do you trust the political establishment to tell you the truth? Do you trust the guy at McDonalds that drops the hamburger on the floor? Do you trust God?

so you see what I’m getting at. Trust has many avenues. Trust is the one thing I think that has kept this team from winning. The fans certainly haven’t trusted the Browns since the return. And many put their trust in Modell before the Exodus. Boy was that misplaced trust.

Haslam hires and fires at a pace that tells me he couldn’t even trust his own jusgement to make the hire in the first place. But I have to give him credit. He trusts his FO, his staff, his coaches and their staffs, and the most important guys on the field, the players.

but it doesn’t stop there. The players trust all those mentioned to give them the tools to succeed. So where there is trust given, it is also reciprocated. So in short, trust was the last piece of the puzzle in turning this team around. And the teams trust in each other is going to win them a Super Bowl or three.

Do you trust the Browns to put a grin on your face after the SuperBowl? I do!

Go Browns!

I follow you in the trust game.
I do trust Kevin Stefanski as he proved to have clear ideas and tremendous leadership and, besides all this, he's a very very good head coach, the kind of chef that assembles the ingredients he has, adds his own touch and cooks the best meal you've had in years.
I trust the coaching staff and their assistants, who are able to fill-in for them when they're out for Covid, Callahan, Priefer, Van Pelt, Stump Mitchell, I'm too ignorant in the specific field to say anything about Joe Woods (well, other than firing him every other game during the live comments on this board... :)), it might well be that, with the ingredients he has, Burger King is your best hope (again, we'll see after the season is over if he will be confirmed by KS, whom I 100% trust, I think I've made it clear before...).
I trust Baker Mayfield, whose #6 jersey I wear during every Browns game. I trust our OLine and now I know for sure that even when it's banged up to the limit it's still the best OLine in the world. I trust our receivers and tight ends. I worship our RBs and if I close my eyes I still see Kareem Hunt dragging three Steelers defenders in the end zone for the most exciting TD since I have been a Browns supporter.
I trust my DLine, although it hurts seeing Myles Garrett out of breath on the sideline from time to time during the game. I trust a few other players in the remaining departments of our D: Ward, Harrison, TMitch, BJ Goodson, Sione Taki2, Phillips.
I trust my Special Teams, especially when D'Earnest returns kicks and Cody doesn't doink.
I trust the 1-0 plan.

I follow you in the trust game.
I do trust Kevin Stefanski as he proved to have clear ideas and tremendous leadership and, besides all this, he's a very very good head coach, the kind of chef that assembles the ingredients he has, adds his own touch and cooks the best meal you've had in years.
I trust the coaching staff and their assistants, who are able to fill-in for them when they're out for Covid, Callahan, Priefer, Van Pelt, Stump Mitchell, I'm too ignorant in the specific field to say anything about Joe Woods (well, other than firing him every other game during the live comments on this board... :)), it might well be that, with the ingredients he has, Burger King is your best hope (again, we'll see after the season is over if he will be confirmed by KS, whom I 100% trust, I think I've made it clear before...).
I trust Baker Mayfield, whose #6 jersey I wear during every Browns game. I trust our OLine and now I know for sure that even when it's banged up to the limit it's still the best OLine in the world. I trust our receivers and tight ends. I worship our RBs and if I close my eyes I still see Kareem Hunt dragging three Steelers defenders in the end zone for the most exciting TD since I have been a Browns supporter.
I trust my DLine, although it hurts seeing Myles Garrett out of breath on the sideline from time to time during the game. I trust a few other players in the remaining departments of our D: Ward, Harrison, TMitch, BJ Goodson, Sione Taki2, Phillips.
I trust my Special Teams, especially when D'Earnest returns kicks and Cody doesn't doink.
I trust the 1-0 plan.
Yes trusting the 1-0 plan. How many times have we heard Coach Stefanski and others say “it’s about trusting the process”. The 1-0 plan is part of the process.

Top Bottom