Twitter test. | Barking Hard

Twitter test.

Caring
unimpressed morgan freeman GIF
about social media.
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

769 is the “collapse” number, not a cardiac arrest number.

Agree on cardiac arrest, which is why you’re not allowed/supposed to put it on a death certificate.

Example: someone dies in a car accident. The cause of death is “multiple blunt force trauma”. Cardiac arrest won’t be mentioned.

Still seems like there’s more to this story. If his heart simply momentarily arrested and he was brought back right away, there would be no reason for multiple days on a vent.

769 is the “collapse” number, not a cardiac arrest number.

Agree on cardiac arrest, which is why you’re not allowed/supposed to put it on a death certificate.

Example: someone dies in a car accident. The cause of death is “multiple blunt force trauma”. Cardiac arrest won’t be mentioned.

Still seems like there’s more to this story. If his heart simply momentarily arrested and he was brought back right away, there would be no reason for multiple days on a vent.
See, this is why journalists shouldnt play in the tiger pen when all they can handle is kittens.

I dont know where this number comes from, but if they were really concerned about your health, they would put a link to the 2 studies that measured the deaths pre and post covid vaccines, wouldnt they?
But they didnt.

So they are either lazy, just whoring for clicks or lying. Or all of the above.

I am not saying there is no link between heart problems and vaccines, there could be, but this means nothing to me.

So again. Where does this 796 number come from? Or 23?

Most of the popular media refuse to touch this.

Most of the popular media refuse to touch this.

The US Government doesn't want them touching it.

And one could also replace before vaccine with before COVID, before Biden was president, before Watson was a Brown, with all having the same actual data to support the linking

I won’t argue anything I know nothing about, that said I also won’t waste a second on anything Fox News posts. They are so politically driven they don’t even hide their agendas.

And spare me the political bullshit, I don’t follow any of it. Problem is I can’t open a browser without either side spewing their jibberish.

Top Bottom