Twitter test. | Page 3 | Barking Hard

Twitter test.

That's all well and good however, numerous people were told they were required to get the jab or be unemployed.
You know, "how to put food on the table", " how to pay the bills", "how to keep a roof overhead"?
They had a decision to make.
The decision was forced upon them and on top of that a politician decided that a mandate had somehow become his privilege.
You see, many people didn't have the option of just ignoring it.
Surely you remember all that.
The definition of vaccine even got rewritten to suit the agenda.
My doctor plainly told me he felt the mandate was as wrong as could be.
I'll be seeing him on Monday for the annual wellness visit.
I had to choose between getting 3 vaccines (first 2, then the 3rd of course) or lose my main form of income.

At the time, Covid was still pretty shitty and not just a minor flue like it is today, so of course I took it.

Now, I will rather start my own business than take another shot. Not because of the fear mongering (the 769 number is not from a study that has the same parameters as the first number) but because on principal I dont take medicine or vaccinations against something that doesnt affect me majorly.

Mandating (jab or job) is crazy, but at the time most of the reasoning was to protect each other. Like we vaccinate polio and measles, too.

And we were lied to about protecting one another. It still is the flu. Like the flu, C19 is mostly harmless to people under the age of 50 unless there is a co-morbidity like obesity, ashtma, diabetes or COPD. Nothing about the effects of C19 has changed from the start. The media went along with the BS and banned any information contrary to Biden and big pharm's narrative. Exact opposite of "follow the science".

Science encourages multiple views that are supposed to be tested. Scientists were out there saying if you get C19 you do not need to be vaccinated, but they were shadow banned or shut down. Ivermectin works very well in limiting the effects of C19. Who knew, right?

😐

We were lied to. We were used as test subjects. We were shamed.

Ignoring what happened to citizens of the USA 🇺🇸 is an abomination of the very core of what our country stands for.

I’m not judging anyone who got the jab but anyone who was for the forced jab can get in line for the Monkey Pox jab also. Oh wait… what ever happened to that national emergency?

Being played by idiots who are sold out idiots.

Common sense. Folks need to wake up.

Ignoring what happened to citizens of the USA
Isn’t the vax global? Have you seen China?

My guess is y’all need something to consume you and bitch about! Have fun with all that. I’m going to live my life until I become 770.

Edit: Before I get a plethora of Joe Rogan links I’d like to say I’m not pro or anti-vax. I did what I had to do and so did everyone else. There’s genuinely no judgment here.

Last edited:
I want to revisit being called a retard for saying Fox News is political. How can anyone say otherwise? They all are political and lean accordingly. It’s why I watch/read none of it. It’s unhealthy to digest that much misery.

Last edited:
Top Bottom