Twitter test. | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Twitter test.

I should probably have bitten my tongue and said nothing.
I wish people would do this more often when it comes to heavily opinionated speaking points. Not a shot at you @hammertime , just an observation from a guy that does everything he can to avoid it.

I should have posted in the correct forum.
It was labeled Twitter Test and we all know Twitter is a place of misery (minus football stuff) so this might be the right place.

Not that any of you smart chaps give a fuck but I know they all lean to a side. It’s why I don’t read/watch any of it. I’m anti news and politics all together. They all suck moose cock.

Life’s too short to consume yourself with shit you can’t control.

Life’s too short to consume yourself with shit you can’t control.
That's all well and good however, numerous people were told they were required to get the jab or be unemployed.
You know, "how to put food on the table", " how to pay the bills", "how to keep a roof overhead"?
They had a decision to make.
The decision was forced upon them and on top of that a politician decided that a mandate had somehow become his privilege.
You see, many people didn't have the option of just ignoring it.
Surely you remember all that.
The definition of vaccine even got rewritten to suit the agenda.
My doctor plainly told me he felt the mandate was as wrong as could be.
I'll be seeing him on Monday for the annual wellness visit.

Surely you remember all that.
I do, that was me. I had to get it. Oh, and BTW, I’ve had chest pains coincidentally after my second shot. I’m not blind that this was fast tracked but it’s too late now. Moved on!

Again, I don’t care about anyone’s opinion about this stuff. I did what I had to do and so did everyone else during this fucked up time.

I come here for football.

Last edited:
Um, the vax is obviously killing people, and it's not just cardiac problems. But how the fuck did my twitter test become a "vaccine" conversation. (it's not actually a vaccine by all scientific measures, but rather gene therapy)
Leaving See Ya GIF by Travis

Top Bottom