Tyrann Mathieu | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Tyrann Mathieu

It's all about the pass rush anyway, as Peter King recently tweeted back to a question. Corners tend to suddenly get good with one and bad without one. Haden and Keenan Lewis would be top 10 at worst and I like Skrine in the slot.

'Lo (trying it out), that may be okay for stacked teams, a slot corner in round three. Not for Browns. They'll have one need left by then: QB, safety, RG, or TE. Okay, maybe two of those for 3 and 4! Rest are addressed in round one and free agency.

If we don't go Geno, I think it's pass rush in one and CB as top free agent priority. Then pick two of the other four as the other free agent adds. Possibly three.

I could see pass rusher, safety, TE with our 1, 3, and 4. Will Stoneburner still be there? Nice Combine.

It's all about finding value. The corner class is pretty deep, so it's entirely possible the team will have a high grade on a guy who's still available at the top of round three.

It's all about finding value. The corner class is pretty deep, so it's entirely possible the team will have a high grade on a guy who's still available at the top of round three.

I guess anything's possible. But as you know, I'm a wanton needs drafter and if the Browns invest in Keenan Lewis, CB slides well down the list. I think they'll hit that round with a pretty specific hole in the offseason program and I don't think it's gonna be corner.

I'm assuming the new brass likes Skrine as much as the old one did. I think he'd be the third corner, rook from last year the fourth. Or we could double dip on Lewis and Toler.

But, again... who knows. Every draft I'm surprised by picks in rounds 3 and on. Probably the value thing you're talking about.

Gordon: kicked off college team. Little: kicked off college team. Matheiu: kicked off college team. I think they need more guys that lead teams, not break em apart. Jmo.

Gordon: kicked off college team. Little: kicked off college team. Matheiu: kicked off college team. I think they need more guys that lead teams, not break em apart. Jmo.

normally i would agree with you but i like what i see in Gordon and Little. now if we only had a qb that could throw to them

Let's note we've not had a problem with Greg or Josh so far outside of a few twitter pictures. Both guys hold a lot of respect around the locker room too, and both are hard working guys. They are far from in a section deemed to break teams apart.

Neither was as bad as Tyrann, but these guys seem to come through every year and fall and other teams find steals.

Let's note we've not had a problem with Greg or Josh so far outside of a few twitter pictures. Both guys hold a lot of respect around the locker room too, and both are hard working guys. They are far from in a section deemed to break teams apart.

Neither was as bad as Tyrann, but these guys seem to come through every year and fall and other teams find steals.

Just my opinion. Guys that make those mistakes, Dez Bryant too, leave or have left their teams in ugly predicaments with selfish decisions. Hopefully they've learned their lesson and now are the voice of reason. But, you can't keep adding these character issue players and expect to never get burned.

Top Bottom