Vince Mayle, WR | Barking Hard

Vince Mayle, WR

DawgFan

In NFL HELL since 1964
Awards
This guy intreagues me. Not sure where he will be drafted, but most sites are saying 3rd or 4th...but to me the stats and the size point to a guy that is worth going 3rd on easily.

He is 6'3", 220, 4.5 speed

He is a basketball convert and only played 3 seasons (2 at WSU), but the growth from year one to year two at WSU was huge.

This guy is not known for a big burst or top end speed, but he has a 'slippery' quality that allows him to get off the line and good top end speed to get behind defenders. He has a good jump and knows how to block out defenders on 50/50 balls. He is also willing to go over the middle and take a hit. NOT a diva.

Started looking into him myself. I just want someone physical and hard working with good hands. Speed is overrated. Give me someone who's willing to fight with DB's. I like this guy.

Also looking more at Tony Lippett from Michigan State, who's odd because it seems some are looking at him as a CB.

I looked at his video & didn't see him translating in NFL... poor route runner. But having only played football 3 years, he's a project worth a flyer in the 6th Round to me. No way in the 3rd or 4th... no way.

Top Bottom