Browns Game Thread - Washington FC 1-1 vs Browns 1-1 Game 3 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Washington FC 1-1 vs Browns 1-1 Game 3

The browns need to be able to run consistently if they cant its going to be a struggle to win. the browns forced to pass against a top tier pass-rushing team that rushes 4 just look at the 49ers game last year.

if they can establish the run it will really neutralize the pass rush and baker should be able to complete passes against a So-so secondary for washington.

this game-plan will likely be the same every game this year. if the browns cant run its going to be a long day for the offense.

I watched the highlights of Washington's two games this season and EastSideDawg is completely bang on the money from the limited sample size I've seen. I think this is a winnable game but it could easily turn into a long afternoon if we don't do the right things.

If Chubb and Hunt can get into a rhythm early then opportunities will present themselves for OBJ, Landry etc later on hopefully.

After watching the game highlights I saw Washington blitz 5 and 6 guys to get pressure. After the first or second play Chase Young was pulled. I guess he wasn't strong in run support. ;)

T Mitchell is a starter on a lot of teams and might be better than Greedy. Either way we have three very good CB's to play on the outside and with KJ and Mack coming back it should tighten things up in the middle and lead to more sacks.

32. Washington Football Team

Last year, Washington allowed the second-highest pressure rate in the NFL at 30.4 percent. The left side of its offensive line is in disrepair, as it will be starting either journeyman Cornelius Lucas or fourth-round rookie Saahdiq Charles at the tackle position. The right side of the line is a bit better off, but stud guard Brandon Scherff has dealt with injuries the past few seasons while right tackle Morgan Moses has committed a whopping 26 penalties the past two years. Without quality blocking, Dwayne Haskins may struggle to make the jump some are anticipating. That will cap the ceilings of Terry McLaurin and Steven Sims and will make Washington’s projected running back by committee much less attractive because of the uncertain blocking.

Washington's defense is pretty middle of the road with a good front 7.

14. Washington Football Team (12)
Racking up sacks and quarterback knockdowns isn’t quite as easy when your opponent has a healthy offensive line. Washington’s defense experienced that on Sunday, even more so given Kyler Murray’s stunning athleticism. We still love the front seven, but a shaky secondary prevents Washington from having a top-10 defense.

Washington's defense is pretty middle of the road with a good front 7.

14. Washington Football Team (12)
Racking up sacks and quarterback knockdowns isn’t quite as easy when your opponent has a healthy offensive line. Washington’s defense experienced that on Sunday, even more so given Kyler Murray’s stunning athleticism. We still love the front seven, but a shaky secondary prevents Washington from having a top-10 defense.

Yeah. . . that Washington front 7 is no joke. No NFL game is easy. We need to be ready every fucking week!

Top Bottom