Browns Game Thread - Washington FC 1-1 vs Browns 1-1 Game 3 | Page 4 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Washington FC 1-1 vs Browns 1-1 Game 3

Relax boys. We got this. There's just up and downs in the game. We have the better QB, WR's, RB's OLine and TE's. Their QB is staring down his target. We're good.

Relax boys. We got this. There's just up and downs in the game. We have the better QB, WR's, RB's OLine and TE's. Their QB is staring down his target. We're good.

100%, learning new systems in a shortened offseason. I think we will grow into quite the monster on both sides of the ball by the end of year.

Great win against a horrible football team. Great job running the football. Our QB didn't toss any INTs that's the best thing I can say about him. He may eventually become a good journeyman backup QB if he can continue to avoid turnovers. Next week hopefully we go back to the game plan of rolling Baker out, it's the only way we have a chance. We can't count on another +3 turnover ratio.

Our QB didn't toss any INTs that's the best thing I can say about him. He may eventually become a good journeyman backup QB if he can continue to avoid turnovers. Next week hopefully we go back to the game plan of rolling Baker out, it's the only way we have a chance.

Washington's defensive front is no joke and they are going to give any team they play fits.

I want to see more from Baker as well, but all in all, he played good today. No costly turnovers and threw 2 TDs while riding our excellent running game (which took a little longer than I liked to get going) to the W.

I hate to bring him up but look at Roethlisberger's first few years in the league. He was pretty pedestrian most games. Didn't throw for a ton of ypg and only had 1 or 2 TDs a game. He rode a good running game and good defense. Our defense is nowhere close to being what Pittsburgh had for years but our running game right now is beastly. Also, let's not forget that this is Baker's 4th HC and 3rd offensive scheme. Due to the funky off-season I'm sure the offense is still learning and building on what they were given in camp.

Top Bottom