Browns - Watson settles with 20 of 24 accusers. | Barking Hard

Browns Watson settles with 20 of 24 accusers.

Excited Ric Flair GIF

I was getting tired of all the talking and speculating while having minimal information. Fuckitol! It’s done.
I’ve been without an ISP after that storm last week downed a ton of utility poles just outside my area, but affected my internet and still is.
# verizonsucks

It's almost an admission of guilt.. Settling that is... I personally think he's shadier than a 2 dollar bill... And dumber than a bag of rocks... Anybody that stupid does not deserve to play.. He's a total embarrassment to the league, It's fans... And himself... I hope they slam him good!

We all know it stinks of money.

Watson has a long way to go before he’s considered a ‘good person’.

Sports are getting uglier every day.
Enjoy your little league games and CYO football and AAU basketball or whatever league your kids in.

(Grades are
Way more
Important).
I wanted him to go to court but I understand why he settled.

I wonder if this was part of the deal. Cleveland had to know this would muddy up their already questionable reputation. Pay him a shit ton to pay off his problems so everyone can move on. Also wonder if Cleveland had previously known about the 2 that came forward lately. Forced his hand?

After hours conspiracy theory fueled by bourbon but it makes sense.

I wonder if this was part of the deal. Cleveland had to know this would muddy up their already questionable reputation. Pay him a shit ton to pay off his problems so everyone can move on. Also wonder if Cleveland had previously known about the 2 that came forward lately. Forced his hand?

After hours conspiracy theory fueled by bourbon but it makes sense.

He's trash... He can go elsewhere... I don't care how fucking talented he is...

Seems like the pro-Watson groupthink this evening is …

1) The NFL is leaking they want the 1-yr

2) They want this over

3) All sides are working towards a no-appeal resolution.

4) So it ends on 6-8 games whereby the NFL, NFLPA, & Watson’s camp all agree this is the end. No appeals.

5) The NFL claims they wanted all season, but say they will respect the independent decision, and reserve the right to revisit.

Same ol’ 2¢ lol

* Three people with knowledge of the situation told USA TODAY Sports that they expect the NFL will push for a one-year suspension.

* The NFLPA also is allowed to make a suggestion of its own. Two people with knowledge of the situation told USA TODAY Sports that the NFLPA would argue that Watson should not serve a suspension.

If you got a million dollars to burn you're a special kind of stupid if you look at social media to get your handjobs.
What a tool.
Now, he'll get suspended for a year and the Browns are in purgatory. Again. You think the players like wasting a year of their career?

4-13 here we come!

There's a reason Brisket is not a starter for somebody other than us... We'll be lucky to finish .450 this season...

Top Bottom