Browns - Watson settles with 20 of 24 accusers. | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Browns Watson settles with 20 of 24 accusers.

Been waiting a long ass time for a QB like Watson. 8 -17 games are few.

What do all these players have in common
McNabb,Brady,Brees,Roethlisberger,Romo, Rodgers, Tannehill, Cousins, Dalton,Wilson,Carr.Bridgewater,Carson Wentz,
Patrick Mahomes,Deshaun Watson,Josh Allen,Lamar Jackson,
The Browns PASSED ON ALL OF THEM.

This type of talent is rarely available. If AB comes out on the other end with this type of QB1 by mid season, then it will have all gone 100% according to plan.

College Football Flex GIF by Clemson Tigers

4-12 is a team record. But if gonna try that silly line, I can see why you would skip the 11-5 and 10-5 records before it. You know when there were two other phases of the game somewhat carrying their weight for the team. Unlike the 4-12 that had the HC after 4 games, bottom of the league defense, bottom of the league rushing attack, and plenty of other issues.

But yeah the QB who was at the top of league in just about every stat and metric for QBs was why HOU was 4-12 in 2020.

You'd think we were talking about a QB who only had one season over .500, was carried by a running game, and required an offense that limited his number of passing attempt

Yeah, Jameis Winston is also great at padding his stats during junk time. And? DeRapist padded his stats, awesome. It is just unfortunate for the Texans he was costing them games by protecting his personal numbers. You know, on between folding at the first sign of struggle.

I get it, we are in make believe phase and pretending that Watson is a Franchise QB and not a dime a dozen 4-12 QB with "upside."

yeah,ho's gotta eat.leave it to the pro's.look for clear heel pumps in a mini skirt.support the industry.
he's prolly religious and thought it would be more holy to score.sharks want to hunt and dont like being fed.
now we are going to get a QB out for 2 seasons.hes not going to be great in 2023-24.not a good outcome for the browns.

Come back, Baker. Play for a really good team and maximize your value. At the end of the season, you're a free agent or we pay you franchise money or we get a good trade offer. You have to admit, it would be something to behold.

Come back, Baker. Play for a really good team and maximize your value. At the end of the season, you're a free agent or we pay you franchise money or we get a good trade offer. You have to admit, it would be something to behold.
Not gonna happen sadly... The bridge has been burned at both ends.. If I were Baker I would just tell them "Fuck you" and move on and sit out the season.. He can get super healthy . He can still go out everyday ... Toss 500 passes each day to keep his throwing arm in shape. If a trade partner emerges... Great... If not... He can bide his time and wait for the right opportunity...

Why would CLE offer him more money? They already do not want to pay 19M for mediocre QB play. They also would not have to pay him more if they actually want him to play.
yes, thats true but you'd make him feel like he won.If you've been married for over 10 years?you'd know what I mean.
want to get your way?just make em think they won and you'll get it.whats 6 milly? we just paid $230 for a lame duck.
offer it as a day 1 training camp bonus and we're back in business.

Top Bottom