Browns Game Thread - Week 11 The Browns host the Lions | Page 3 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Week 11 The Browns host the Lions

Anything good?
Just some game day Budweiser and another 6 pack of Great Lakes Commodore Perry. I'm a Navy brat, disabled veteran, so it's all good!

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

love beer. but when you get to @50? you cant drink a case a week and not stay fat.
3 weeks now and no beer Ive lost 10 pounds of belly fat.
vodka with diet soda is the way to go. with tonic and a twist or blackberry diet soda.noice.
BTW do we suck? the lions are making this game too close
many of you said this might happen. PULL BAKER OUT NOW!

Last edited:
Just some game day Budweiser and another 6 pack of Great Lakes Commodore Perry. I'm a Navy brat, disabled veteran, so it's all good!

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing
Bud light here, switched from regular Bud years ago. Lost 10 pounds in a week when I switched. I like my beer. Also picked up a 6 pack of Troegs Troegenanator. 8% so only a few of them.

Letting Baker play today was a foolish decision. He did nothing to help the team to this win but resting him may have given us a better chance in future games. He made a couple good plays but I think CK would have been fine managing this game. Now Mayfield takes a bunch more hits and throws a few more picks to think about all week.

Beg McDaniels for forgiveness and give him the franchise and as much money as he wants. This coaching staff is trash. Our QB is lousy. Imagine being such a shyte leader you let Baker play today. Stefanski deflects every decision to the entire organization as a whole. Dude has no fire. Sick of this shit. Fuck the Haslams.

Last edited:
Beg McDaniels for forgiveness and give him the franchise and as muchkney as he wants. This coaching staff is trash. Our QB is lousy. Imagine being such a shyte leader you late Baker play today. Stefanski deflects every decision to the entire organization as a whole. Dude has no fire. Sick of this shit. Fuck the Haslams.
“Intoxicated with madness, I’m in love with my sadness.” -- Sylvia Plath (and The Smashing Pumpkins)

What would you do if we were good BPP?

Top Bottom