Browns - Week 12 Games of Interest | Barking Hard

Browns Week 12 Games of Interest

sailorsam

I come in peace
Awards
Giants @ Cowboys T-Day: doesn't really affect us but it's Thanksgiving Day Football! Dallas is looking real good. Giants have a chance to Make a Statement but I don't think they will.

NEPs @ Minnesota T-Day night. Vikings need a bounceback game and they are at home. GO VIKINGS BEAT THE CHEATRIOTS

Bengals @ Tennessee. I think the Titans at home will be too much for Cinci. Tenn quietly having a good year.

T-Bay @ Cleveland. Browns can win this game. I think they will. Bucs will not thrive in Cleveland in late November.

Ravens @ Jacksonville. Trap Game!!! but I think the Ravens escape this one. Defense has been invigorated with Roquan. (for a 2nd round pick he'd better have an impact)

Packers @ Philadelphia. Sunday Night Football! in August the suits probably worried that the Eagles wouldn't be competitive. wrong team. Easy win for Iggles.

Steelers @ Indianapolis Monday Night Football! Pittsburgh offence having a lame year. Go Colts (@ home)!!!

I don’t think either Dallas or Giants are that good and somehow hope both lose. A tie would work.

Vikings were humiliated, NE off a ridiculous win. Vikings gonna eat!

Tenn gave KC fits, should be a good game.

I think the Browns are going to win every week so I’ll wait till Sunday with that one.

Ravens probably win but the Jags could hang around.

Packers might as well sit Rodgers. Though the eagles are good, I don’t think they are as good as their record.

Go Jeff Monday!

Jets are benching Zack Wilson and starting Mike White Sunday.
previous game (loss to Patriots) White threw three interceptions and no TDs.
Wilson will be inactive. Backup will be Joe Flacco (who leads the team with 5 TD passes).

What a mess, heard Wilson had a shit game and when asked. He said it wasn’t his fault. Not a good look.
Is there a serious lack of leadership in this whole damn country or what?

Just blame yourself for not being better. Not your coaches, teammates or ownership. You can bitch about other players in the locker room not doing what they're supposed to or not putting the team in a position to win.

Don't be a dick!

Couldn’t have said it better!
I could've but I'm trying to get into the holiday spirit.
Drunk Happy Hour GIF

great day of football. NFL suits must be thrilled. three good competitive games.
Giants did well but Cowboys were too good. they might be set for a playoff run.
Lions did well but Bills too much.
Vikings held off NEPs late. glad Belichik lost but his team is looking disappointingly good.

Browns slay the dragon in his lair!!! took OT but a win is a win!

Bengals hold of Titans.
Ravens blow another 4th-quarter lead, this one @ Jacksonville. Justin Tucker couldn't save them this time. Jags win 28-27 after going for two. Doug Pederson bringing back some Philly Philly.

nursing my pain and rooting for the Rams now.

In fairness, Pederson is a really good coach. Not much anyone could have done there.

The house was nervous leaving TB12 with 32 seconds. D stepped up today!

Rams have got to get it together quick!

Top Bottom