Browns - Week 13 Games of Interest | Barking Hard

Browns Week 13 Games of Interest

sailorsam

I come in peace
Awards
Thursday! Night! Football! Bills @ NEPs. for once the Bills should roll over them.

Steelers @ Atlanta: two losing teams. I'm thinking Falcons win this at home.

Jets @ Minnesota: Jets making a WC push but I think Minnie will be too much for them.

Titans @ Eagles: I'm going with the Iggles @ home but Tennessee is a good bad-weather team (Derrick Henry) so we'll see.

Browns @ Houston: Guys, if you lose this one, don't bother flying back. :mad: But you'll win. Right?

Broncos @ Ravens. Bmore blew one to Jville last week. Seems like they can beat anyone in any given game, or lose to anyone too. I think they take this one. the crowd could get ugly if they lose another 4th-quarter lead.

Chargers @ Oakland Vegas: Chargers are slumping and Raiders are having a good month. interesting to see how much home-field advantage either team has.

KC @ Cinci: I don't see KC losing this. some observers think KC has lost its edge (injuries?). if Cinci is a big-time team this is their chance to showcase it.

Colts @ Cowboys: Sunday Night Prime Time. Rematch of Super Bowl V!!! and both teams have the same uniforms. more bad clock decisions and HC Jeff Saturday will hear some grumbling. I'm curious to see how much Matty Ryan has left in the tank.

I'd say it's a done deal that the top wild card (5th seed) goes to either the Bills or the Dolphins. Pretty sure we can just go ahead and count on that.

That leaves a glut of teams competing for the 6th spot and 7th spots, with the two leaders - the Bengals and Jets - both sitting at 7-4 entering this week. The Jets lost today to Minnesota. The Bengals are playing the Chiefs, and have a brutal end-of-season schedule.

A few games have broken our way so far this week. Four teams ahead of or tied with us are playing now in the 4pm EST slot.

So far:
Jets lost
Patriots lost
Jaguars lost
One of the Raiders or Chargers will lose (while the other gains ground)
Steelers won (but we beat them and should beat them again for any tiebreaker)

Edit: handy website for tracking wildcard spots & playoff chances:

Last edited:
Bills beat the NEPs. NEPs QB not happy. oh well.

Steelers edge Falcons. Boo.

Vikings edge Jets. good game.

Eagles beat Titans. decisively. (weather was not a factor)

Browns beat Texans. conference win on the road, albeit against one of the worst teams in the league.

Ravens edge Broncos on TD wi 30 seconds left. Lamar, injured, left early. prelim is it isn't bad and he could play next week. more on this in the AFC North thread. NFL - AFC North News

Vegas beats Chargers. two teams, as they say, going in different directions. Raiders really turning it on now.

Cinci beats KC. Yikes. are they now the Big Dogs in the AFC?

Last edited:
Colts got spanked last night @ Dallas. not sure how much is coaching and how much is Ryan and how much is other stuff.
not looking good for Indi in the next few years.

Top Bottom