Browns Game Thread - Week 18 Sun. Jan. 9 1PM on FOX Browns host the Bengals | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Week 18 Sun. Jan. 9 1PM on FOX Browns host the Bengals

NDneighbor

Been here from the beginning.
Awards
Bungles favored by 1.
An opportunity to see if Case could have done a decent job filling in for BM or, not.
I still think the Browns could have at least grabbed a WC if Baker had been put on I.R. with surgery.
But now we'll never know.

Is there a game this Sunday?!

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

The Browns probably win this one. But I hope not. We lost we could be drafting as high as #7. Huge. Meaningless game, play all our backups, and get out of it healthy. Fire the coach, and march to the Superbowl next season. 😆. Cavs play Portland tonight. 🎯

For what this exhibition game is worth:

IR.jpg

It's not going to mean much given both teams will have players out for obviously different reasons, but I'd love to see us smack the Bengals around in the finale.

When you look at the injuries to both the Browns and the Ravens, it's amazing the Bengals fans are beating their chests as much as they are. The two kings of the division couldn't have been beaten up more than they are, so there is a question mark beside Cinci's name at the top.

Especially when we utterly dominated their earlier this year, despite being injured. They're doing a lot of talking and I'd like to see our guys remind them who they are.

Keenum better show up in a big way.
He needs to show Browns fans that he could have done an acceptable job of starting if BM had been put on the IR for shoulder surgery around week 3 or 4.
If he doesn't, many people won't have much faith in him going forward.

You can tell they are trying to force the ball to Schwartz, they are giving him a chance to not get cut. This isn't a real game by any stretch. Although it is nice to see Landry get the ball passed to him. It's a tough life being in Baker's dog house.

Top Bottom