Browns Game Thread - Week 4 - Browns @ Falcons | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Week 4 - Browns @ Falcons

OconRecon

If you're juiceless, you're useless
Awards
Need to beat the teams we should beat. Already messed that up once with the Jets, and we need to counter at one point with winning as the underdog, but for now, let's just focus on the Falcons.

Need to win 2 of the next 3 vs the Falcons, Chargers, and Patriots. Would love to roll into the Baltimore game at least 4-2.

I’m desperate to see us win this one. Build some momentum with back-to-back wins.

I like this one on paper. I’m a little worried about their weapons with our injuries.

Patterson is a great RB*, Mariota is a dual threat and we’ve got to deal with Pitts while our line backer availability hangs up in the air. Could prove a tricky one.

This is like the Steelers game. Same method. Control the ground, let Brissett pick his moments off the back of that and they shouldn’t have the fire power to catch up if we can strike early.

I like our chances. I feel this team has improved every week (Barring the final two minutes vs NY) and could be starting to click. I’m seeing some belief!

*Side note, I’ve always thought Josh Cribbs could have been an all-pro RB if we didn’t beat our heads playing him at WR. Patterson is the modern day example.

All these games are must wins if you ask me. This could be another trap game like the jets as the Chargers are the team we can get as an underdog, at home, I think.

Just play our game and we got this. Chubb and Hunt with a nice mix of quick passes, slants and screens to keep their D off balance. Hopefully, get a good pass rush from the DLine, improve the coverage and we walk out of there with a win. We'll have to earn it and it won't be easy though.

Rumoured his far flipped several times at 3pm following practice. He and a female passenger were taken to hospital. Police confirm they don’t suspect impairment.

Pictures of the car look pretty nasty.

Great news, but no chance he plays this weekend.

An accident that severe is going to leave him battered and bruised. Shit, my accident wasn’t nearly as bad and I had two days off from a fucking desk job prior to the weekend and still wasn’t 100 per cent by Monday.

I’m thrilled he avoided serious injury (that we know of at this stage) but we’re looking at no Garrett or Clowney this weekend - fuck.

Yeah, now that the adrenalin of the moment is over, and he's home safe, we can now talk about when he'll be back on the field.

Atlanta isn't a terrible game for him to have to miss, although then our Mike1, Edge1 and Edge2 are not playing.

One thing you learn quickly in Australia is never to swerve for an animal. If you’re hitting it, you hit it. Trying to dodge it typically leads to a much worse outcome.

I get it’s just the natural reflex though.

Either way, glad to hear he’s okay. If Myles fucking Garrett died because of an animal on the road ya boi wouldn’t be vegan another fucking second.

Top Bottom