Browns Game Thread - Week 4 - Browns @ Falcons | Page 3 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Week 4 - Browns @ Falcons

Florio is a Skip Bayless, Mark May hack looking for clicks.

He's an NFL endorsed mouthpiece without an opinion that anyone takes seriously unless you are a coastal elitist type. I'm surprised he doesn't have "End Racism, BLM or Biden Harris 2024" tattooed on his forehead already.

Florio having a slow content day. BTW, if you've ever had the kind of car Myles has, you've pegged 100. Sure, he shouldn't do it, but it's the norm to do it more than a few times when ya own such a vehicle.

Indeed, but that clown who killed that person in Vegas was excoriated for driving at such excessive speeds. Sounds like the animal crossing the road story was a lie. Eyewitness said he went airborne coming over a hill. Again, lucky to be alive, and also lucky nobody else got in his way.

Sounds like:

IN: Njoku, Bitonio, Conklin, JOK, and Ward

OUT: Myles, Bryan, Clowney

With all of our secondary healthy, Joe Woods is going to have to go man coverage every now and then while dialing up a blitz.

If MG can't get on the field, then we should see more 0 coverages and blitzing a bunch more. A good test of Woods' game planning to a point, but when 3/4 of your starting DLine is out along with both of your starting LB's it's going be rough.

I think you're right, but I was hoping to get an early relatively easy W in for a change. The rest of the schedule gets shaky with our backup QB starting.

Top Bottom