Browns Game Thread - WEEK 5- BROWNS AT CHARGERS | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread WEEK 5- BROWNS AT CHARGERS

NDneighbor

Been here from the beginning.
Awards
The oddsmakers have CLE as a .5 point favorite. O/U at 50.
I'll be surprised if CLE can't rush for 200. Baker well aware of last week's performance. I expect him to make conservative decisions in this one. If he distributes the ball to all his playmakers, the run game and D that has impressed the last two games should add up to a win on the road.
Check back on Wed. to see the tv coverage maps.

Fear not Marty. We got this.

we cannot afford to be so politically correct anymore donald trump GIF by Election 2016

If our front 7 can apply pressure to the young QB similar to the last 2 weeks and we can run the ball early, we will be successful. If they get a lead and Baker tries to win the game on his own, my confidence wains as it could get ugly fast.

Chargers should be a reallychallenge for both the D and the O of the Browns. A loss by the Browns would not surprise me, or be earth shattering for their season. But how they play against another solid team should tell a bit of how the 2021 Browns are coming together, and where they are headed.

CLE has a tough string of games in this part of their schedule. Had MIN who is better than their record would indicate, Chargers, ARZ, and then DEN.

This is why it's difficult to predict how many wins at the start of each season. Other teams improve the same as us and until a few games are played we really don't know the measure of each teams improvements.

That doesn't even include the HC's if they have improved too.

Most of us thought we'd roll over the Vikings, Cards and Chargers relatively easily. It's not looking so easy anymore.

This is why it's difficult to predict how many wins at the start of each season. Other teams improve the same as us and until a few games are played we really don't know the measure of each teams improvements.

That doesn't even include the HC's if they have improved too.

Most of us thought we'd roll over the Vikings, Cards and Chargers relatively easily. It's not looking so easy anymore.
Fully agree. What you described is exactly why I find the whole strength of schedule prior to the season to be completely useless. A teams strength of schedule isn't known until they play it

LAC rush D is currently near the bottom of the league. So I expect CLE to stick with their identify of running the ball, and stay ahead of the sticks. If CLE can stay out of pass rush situation that will help neutralize the LAC pass rushers

Top Bottom