Browns Game Thread - WEEK 5- BROWNS AT CHARGERS | Page 6 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread WEEK 5- BROWNS AT CHARGERS

This one is on the coaching staff ENTIRELY.
I'm sick of seeing Stefanski continuously try to outsmart himself. Take the fucking field goals and stop going for it on 4th downs in the red zone.
The management of our 3-and-out drive after they missed the PAT, up by one, was horrendous. We had run over them the whole game and he dials a throw on 2nd down? Get your feet back on the fucking ground please.

This is on Joe Woods obviously. That being said I am SORRY but Mayfield is not a franchise QB. I APOLOGIZE for hurting your feelings! We need a QB capable of throwing the ball DOWN THE FIELD. Dinking and dunking it ain't gonna bring it home with the game on the line! So MANY starting QBs I would choose over Baker Mayfield. He is a game manager, with terrible downfield accuracy, and a cool personality. TRUTH HURTS.

This is on Joe Woods obviously. That being said I am SORRY but Mayfield is not a franchise QB. I APOLOGIZE for hurting your feelings! We need a QB capable of throwing the ball DOWN THE FIELD. Dinking and dunking it ain't gonna bring it home with the game on the line! So MANY starting QBs I would choose over Baker Mayfield. He is a game manager, with terrible downfield accuracy, and a cool personality. TRUTH HURTS.

You are very wrong.

Top Bottom