Browns Game Thread - WEEK 5- BROWNS AT CHARGERS | Page 8 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread WEEK 5- BROWNS AT CHARGERS

Enjoy the loss nickers. It will cost us at the end of the season. Of course you will still be gargling on Baker's nuts, so you won't mind. Pay him! You will opine. Top 5 QB you will moan. After his balls are clean, you will come here and possibly repeat your kink in the form of a football post.

Rotum GIF

Wow.. I think you should avoid alcohol during games... It clearly does not agree with you... I'm never happy about a loss.. But sorry.. Baker is not responsible for this loss.. I pin this squarely on Woods and KS.. Lets not forget that ward got hurt.. And Newsome is injured... Start there..

After the missed pat...we needed 3 plays of 3.5 yards each and keep the clock running. Why was our best RB on the bench. The 2nd down pass was SO STUPID. wasted a down AND stopped the clock! Had zero chance of completing that pass. They were given a gift in the missed pat and instead of taking control they ha
nded it right back to them. Just run the NORMAL PLAYS THAT GET U FIRST DOWNS!

Horrendous 3rd down call late. When your offense is playing that well and your D is hurt and gassed you don't put the game in their hands. Period. You go for it on 4th down way too much cause you're aggressive and you punk out on 3rd when it really matters????? Putrid. Expect more of the same next week.

Baker is a good QB. We are lucky to have a Good QB. waited long enough, that's for sure. but We want him to be a Great QB.
man after 51 games now I just don't see it. there are so few Great QB's in NFL history. so there's that.
A good QB can have Great moments even Great seasons. good enough to win a SB a handful of times.

As far as todays game. I just wish we had players on D that would take a penalty or 2. knocking the hell out of their QB.
you know old school Pittsburgh style. but that's missing from todays game

So bitter. Too bad we didn't draft Rosen like you wanted.
So weak. I have gone out on the limb and against the grain on SO many predictions over that past decade in these forums and been right SO many times that you have to keep going back to Rosen. A guy who landed in the worst possible spot and was ruined. My favorite QB who I had #1 overall that year however was Allen. By far. Just didn't like the screws in his collarbone. Other than that he was the perfect specimen. While you jerkoffs thought he was terrible and and Lamar Jackson needed to try out as a WR. Funny stuff. Pathetic actually. Baker is a game manager, and there's nothing wrong with that. Deal with it, bitterman.

hey y'all, we just gave up near 50 fu&king points on D.
we cant fu&king win giving up 50 points. ok? stop blaming the OFF.they did their job well.period.
we could have scored 100 points today but it dont mean sh&t If they score 103.geddit?
look at this fu&king moron.
yeah woods has said a lot of things but thus far has failed to prove much of anything..yet.
I'll leave this here for you to stare at:

he hasnt proven anything yet. thats not controversial.

Last edited:
Baker Mayfield lost his 3rd career game as starter in which his team scored 42+ points. No other QB in NFL history has more than 1 such loss in their career.
thats 26 points in the 4th Q, 4 TD's.
this D is not a good D.period.

Last edited:
After the missed pat...we needed 3 plays of 3.5 yards each and keep the clock running. Why was our best RB on the bench. The 2nd down pass was SO STUPID. wasted a down AND stopped the clock! Had zero chance of completing that pass. They were given a gift in the missed pat and instead of taking control they ha
nded it right back to them. Just run the NORMAL PLAYS THAT GET U FIRST DOWNS!
I think the loss is all there.

yeah! If we had scored 48 we would have won! out scoring opponents with a run game in the 4th?
thats going to be hard to do.now you can write this down - without a stout D? our run/run team is fu&ked!

TBF and you can laugh but I think we played a future HOF QB today.
Justin Herbert has surpassed HOF Dan Marino and Patrick Mahomes (10) for the most games with 300+ pass yards in their first 2 seasons.

Last edited:
According to ESPN stats: "The Browns are the first team in NFL history, including the playoffs, to lose when scoring 40 points with 500 yards offense and zero turnovers".
Comment no. 1: of course it had to be us... :rolleyes:
Comment no. 2: if we're looking for a reason we lost, we should look somewhere else other than Baker Mayfield

The two blown coverages that cost us 14 points and piss poor PI call on fourth down were the difference. Granted we didn't have our starting CB's and Clowney on the other side for most all of the game, but injuries happen and there's no excuse for safeties that disappear. Delpit at least can say he's only played his fourth game and is still learning. I think he missed a game earlier. Johnson and Harrison have got to be better. They both played the whole game on D.

That said KS still tightens up with his play calls late in a close game.

The two blown coverages that cost us 14 points and piss poor PI call on fourth down were the difference. Granted we didn't have our starting CB's and Clowney on the other side for most all of the game, but injuries happen and there's no excuse for safeties that disappear. Delpit at least can say he's only played his fourth game and is still learning. I think he missed a game earlier. Johnson and Harrison have got to be better. They both played the whole game on D.

That said KS still tightens up with his play calls late in a close game.
He's turning into Marty 2.0

Why do some users get so upset when anything is said that might reflect a hint of criticism towards Baker. Critique and criticism are how you build your strengths and weakness. It's okay to point out both. That said, Baker was not the best QB in that game.

This team feels like they are close but not quite there. Hopefully, they will figure it out.

I think we call agree Baker is not Herbert. But then again, who is? That Herbert kid is special. I still think Baker is pretty damn good. You at least have to admit he's better than anyone we've had since Hoyer's magic run.
Of course I agree with that. I think he is an above average NFL QB. I just don't think he is a franchise QB. A Herbert/Allen/Burrow type. Never was, and still has the same issues he has always had. Not his fault. Ours for drafting a guy who can only see 1/3 of the field, and cannot throw a deep ball from the pocket.

Top Bottom