Welcome (some guidelines) | Barking Hard

Welcome (some guidelines)

Inspecta

The Abbot
Awards
Ok, so I'm going against the grain here and opening this political board because we've had some increase in political threads and threads going off topic into the political arena so I figured might as well throw it up so I have a place to put threads that go in that direction, and perhaps we can keep the Browns forum clean and on topic with football.

I'm not going to lay down a bunch of ground rules cause we're all adults here, but just a word of caution. If a subject comes up in here that you feel really passionate about you might want to avoid it altogether if you think it's your mission in life to have everybody on the same page as you on said subject. That's how shit gets out of control pretty quickly.

As I said in the thread in the Browns forum, I believe with the biggest instigator posters not posting here very often we can have a ton of civilized, rational debate without it spilling over into flame wars that consume other parts of the board.

So please just use common sense when addressing a poster in here, and that goes for me to. Please if you see me get out of line, link this thread. I'm not perfect and yeah it's not out of the realm of possibility I wouldn't follow my own advice.

At any rate, I hope you guys enjoy it and I hope we can all learn a great deal of information by participating in this forum.

Take Care,

Inspecta

Spec, I think this is a great idea. Rational adults NEED to converse about important topics like these and these are the kinds of things that matter that we used to talk about in person at the bar.

For better or worse, this is my Cheers and you guys are my bar mates so I'd appreciate having some people to "talk" to about this stuff.

My humble suggestion for posting in this forum: if you wouldn't say it to someone's face, don't type it in a forum like this one.

If everyone practices that rule, things should be mostly okay.

Top Bottom