Browns Game Thread - Ravens @ Browns - We've been flexed for December 17th | Page 6 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Ravens @ Browns - We've been flexed for December 17th

First off is that guy is thief! Petty theft. Very petty theft, but still a thief. Comical. Yes. But still a thief.

I think he was possibly pointing out how KS has his nose buried in his game plan maybe?? I don't know. That's my best guess.

BTW, can't imagine the hate Stefanski would be getting right now if the teams were reversed, and Stefanski ...

- had Dobbins production, but couldn't get a TD
- multiple red zone trips, but couldn't punch it in
- Andrews hasn't had a TD in 6 games, and their WR's haven't had a TD since week 3, and that didn't change vs the Browns
- His clock management at the end of the half was atrocious. Had the ball with two minutes left, made it to mid field, and waited until less than 30 seconds on the game clock before he called his first timeout.
- And after he used that timeout, there was a delay of game for crying out loud

But they are right in the mix for winning the division. Nobody thought they would be able to generate points yesterday, even Vegas... yet they still marched up and down the field on us. But your point still stands.

As far as posting pff stuff, of course why not? Did they give us crap about it at some point?

He told me it's perfectly fine!

Patrick Stewart Lol GIF

Top Bottom